Men's Health Community
i got my sperm in my cut

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

i got my sperm in my cut

okay so i got sperm in my small cut wasnt bleeding kinda like a scab it was my sperm will i be ok?
Hi Rich Do you mean the cut or the sperm, because once sperm is out of your body, it does not live long.
Is that any help
So you live in Colchester, Ilived in Acton near Sudbury till a few years ago, that would have been 1996 way before you were born, small world.
Good Luck
so i will be okay then? and your from Colchester? great! i was expecting an answer from somebody from usa or something not colchester hah :)
Hi Rich I said Acton near Sudbury where I once lived, but now I'm here in Greece, But not sunny, Its raining, just like being back in the UK.
Yer your be OK, the only cut you have to worry about for getting it in, is the one between a girls legs, get the picture, please do remember safe sex and always wear a condom.
Good Luck
haha great yeah it was snowing here yesterday but it has cleared up so cold here yeah but i bet the summers in greece are amazing so much better than here okay thanks for this advise
Hi Rich the thing I like is that when its summer, each day you get up the sun will shine, and thats from may till the about mid October, and this year we temps up to 46/7c, long hot days followed by long hot nights, we go to bed its 29c, and at 5 30 in the morning its still 29, its OK I'm not mad I take my dog walking then and we come back and go straight in the pool, its a nice life, and now we have thunder so my dog is prowling he does not like it.
Good Luck
yeah sounds great lucky you wish i was there is so cold here at the moment im suprised you have a dog dogs are throne to heat arent they you must have a bull dog something tuff hhaha
Hi Rich my dogs a Brittany Spaniel, he does all right he is a Greek dog, but he goes in and out of the pool as much as he likes, so hes ok on that bit, but drinks gallons of water.
Its OK its cold here as well, but no ice, this morning it was 7c, it only get colder around mid to late Jan and through Feb, but we can get a few good days when it can get to 26c even in Jan, nice because we pick our olives then, we do all our picking by hand, and soon I will do and eating olive pick ready for next year, OK talk some more tomorro.
Good Luck