i masterbate sometimes 4 to 5 hours a day
i am a 36 year old male . i masterbate sometimes 4 to 5 hours a day. i always think about sex . i wiil have sex with my girlfriend and it is great. i had sex with her yesterday masterbated before sex and later that night. then today i have masterbated for 3 hours all ready. sometimes when she is sleeping i masterbate right next to her. i would prefer to have sex with her but she cant handle to have sex that much. i masterbate when i drive i love it . i cant seem to stop. it seems to be intensified  when i take my adderall i love the feeling when i masterbate on adderall. what is my problem
I would just say you are addicted to the euphoric feeling you get when you achieve orgasms. There is really nothing wrong with it, unless it interferes with your sexual relationship with your girlfriend. If your girlfriend is okay with it then I'd say enjoy.

I have no clue about the connection of the adderall and an orgasm.
Be careful man, by mixing sex with drugs like that. You should go to a sex addiction group. I'm serious I used to do speed and all I thought about was sex. I would masterbate for hours. See dood if you were't on the speed you wouldn't be masterbating for hours, you would do it and orgasim and move on but you are masterbating for hours you could f up your penis too. Don't get into porn you will go down a path that will not be forgiving. My humble opinion.
Dude u have issue dont u ever stop to take a shower at least, im surprised your penis havent fallen off yet . did u masturbate when you were young.
yes since i was 9 years old
yo i masterbate 12 times a day, in my bedroom, my kitchen, my toilet when i take ****, in my school under the desk, on buses, trains, planes, ships, tanks when i was in the army, restaurants, bars, clubs, disney's lands, caves, submarines, birds nets, etc, even the white house when i went there the other day for a visit, i cant stop it, anyone has a solution, wot do i do?!
You have to control, your masterbating way to much, its good at the right amount, but if you over do it, it can cause you some pain/prostate infection. Max is 3 times a week. I have also been masturbating a lot a while back. right now its hard to enjoy it somtimes. alot of problems.
i find that i masterbate a bit too much....i know that its exsessive but i cant seem to stay of the web and finding what will get me off at the time....i mean its so easy....if i want a latin,redneck,black,j/o muscle what ever it is its only a click away....i find that i am also becoming more of a homebody and wont socialize the way i used to....i wonder if its because of my issue....how can i still enjoy myself and control myself all at the same time....open to suggestions....thanks guys
Quckest way to fix your problems. In fact the answer to all of life's problems, try to catch a bullet with your teeth you degenerate weirdos!!!!
the only solution to stop this is that take a sharp axe and cut ur penis...
okay i aint sayin its wrong but damn
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle