Men's Health Community
i masturbation every day so is that good ????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hi all ..
Just i wanna to knw is it good for futuer or not please ???
am male 28 years still single no wife ,so i get masturbation every day and some times twice or some how .. so could some one help me and is that be defferent wn i get marrige or its working down ????
just i wanna to knw people so could some one help me ?
is that good to masturbation every day without any negatives way for futuer wn i get marrige .. please HELP !!!! ?????

thanks so much for every one who can help me
well for my opinion .... yes it is healthy that you mastrubait .... man usually when they are in a relastionship they want to have sex between 3-4 times a day and sometimes more but these are the mostly that they have ..... so yes it is healthy

from stephanie
My feeling is that masturbation can be overdone and that you should cut down on it.  If you are interested in getting some female friends or eventually getting married, then sometimes masturbation makes one less interested in going out to meet females or making an effort to date, and so on.  It is too easy to satisfy yourself at home, so you won't have the energy or desire to go out into the world.  
I think so... girls maturbate too! remember everyones different, and if it keeps YOU happy and from raping a little kid on the street, please!! do what you got to do.. seriously like exercise for your sex drive. . . want to keep those spermies in good health too. men don't have a menstraul cycle so you guys got to pump out some sperm here and there so you dont have any testicular problems. Dont forget to take Vitamin C & E