Men's Health Community
i masturbute alot is this going to destory my manhood?? should i stop t...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

i masturbute alot is this going to destory my manhood?? should i stop this?

i am 18, i masturbute too much ( averaeg 6 times a day ) this is the story of hole year. after doing this my penis act like dead corpse & i feel pain in my penis. also it grows large witot a fealing of touch also is this why iam having acne(blackhead,whitehead)??
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon and hello. The truth is, mate, masturbating six times a day is not on and you should at least cut it down or risk severe damage to your penis or infertility. Depending on how long it has been going on, you should not feel any massive impacts on your phyical body, no joint pain, no heart and blood pressure problems, no nothing. But the truth is, mate, again it is too much. You are eighteen, go out and meet beautiful women and I am not saying have sex with women right now, I am just saying, meeting someone you love can cut your problems by a long mile.

People sometimes think that the only way to love or admire someone is sexually and that is how you know she is the one, by having passionate sex with them. That is dangerous, it is wrong and you shouldn't think like that. If your problem is having impacts on your perception of women and love then, you have a massive reason to stop, because, again, it's quite dangerous and offensive to women around the world and also to me, a sixteen year old guy.

Cut the masturbation big time, you don't have to cut it out, you just have to cut it down and you have many reasons to, physically, emotionally, socially, spirtually and indeed sexually.
thanks, i will try to work on it.....mate.
You do not enjoy masturbation when you do it six times a day. It is just a habit, just like smoking without enjoying. If you do it properly, you will need hardly once a day. when you have a urge, take deep abdominal breath. this will reduce your urge. You may search the word microcosmic orbit where you are taught how to circulate sexual energy around microcosmic orbit.this will enhance your will power and mental power.
If you have to masturbater, remember the following tips.Do not masturbate with dry hands. Use lubricated hand. Do not stop breathing;keep your perineum (muscle between the anus and the base of the scrotum) relaxed.Do not over visualize sexual scenario;Do not masturbate when extremely excited; do not hurry, take a long time preferably half an hour.when you are on the verge of ejaculation,slow down and again continue without ejaculation.Slow down three or four times before speculation. This will cut down your number of masturbation.Do not feel guilt because of masturbation. It is a natural habit. You can cut down with the above techniques.
hi, you should stop mastrubating and not totally do once in a week it feels good......relax and enjoy....ok