Men's Health Community
if you mastrubate at young age (like 11), will you not get a wet dream?...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

if you mastrubate at young age (like 11), will you not get a wet dream?

Hi, i am 11 years old and well.. idk if i hit puberty or not. i have hairs "down there" and well.. i wanted to see if i can produce sperm. my friend told me about mastrubating, and well idk if i did it right. I HAVE NEVER HAD A WET DREAM. i want to get sperm naturraly but.. idk if i did it right i rubbed my "part up " a few times 1 day and the next day i rubbed it down. i only did this 2 days in a row. will it do harm? will i miss out on a wet dream? or was i luky and didnt mastrubate "correctly"
Oh i meant i wanna produe it naturrally (like a wet dream) and not by mastrubating, but i couldnt wait.
also no sperm came out after mastrubating, but i had to urinate. Plz answer my question
i did some resarch and it says younger people wont be affected, is this correct?
Hi please stop worrying about sperm (ect) just enjoy your Youth Take care .............Bob
No harm from masturbating and you can have wet dreams anytime.
Don't worry!
You're worrying too much! You're only 11, things will happen when they're meant to happen. And some men won't ever have a wet dream (I never have) it doesn't mean something is wrong with you. Masturbation isn't bad, and is actually healthy (so long as you do not allow it to consume you). Just calm down and let life take it's course.
Dear little friend,
               As already advised, just do not worry, for the time being, take care of your health and concentrate in your studies. The years ahead are going to be years of both physical and mental growth, so be prepared for those changes. If you Google for ' Puberty in Boys ' and read from sources like Wikipedia , you will get mostly accurate description of the process of puberty and the various typical mile stones of the physical and mental developments during this period.
In boys, typically puberty starts during twelve to fourteen years of age, that means, you have still time to go. The first stage of physical development is growth of testicles followed by growth of penis. The starting of pubic hair is mostly initiated by the hormones secreted by the adrinal gland and can in some cases lead puberty process by even few years.
The rush of hormones during puberty will be felt by you with out having to experiment for it. It will come naturally. It is my personal opinion,( may not be medically correct), that one waits for the full growth process to be complete before indulging in sexual enjoyment.
All other informations you will come to know as you keep growing.

All the best,

Solace