inflammation of corona of glans penis
Lately I have noticed the corona of my glans penis has become inflamed, with some pain. I am not sexually active with partners, but have been masturbating more frequently during the winter months.  The inflamed area is slightly darker and more purple than the rest of the glans, and about an inch or so wide on the top of the corona.  I am circumcised, and in the flaccid state, the penis retracts enough to where the skin covers the corona. Could this be causing the inflammation?  It doesn't feel like an infection or fungus.  Will I need to stop masturbating or reduce it for awhile for it to heal, or would the likelier cause be the extended time it is retracted into the surrounding skin?  Also, would it help to apply vitamin E?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.