infrequent burning pain in perineum
For the last couple of months I have been experiencing infrequent burning pain in my perineum. The spasms of pain are short lived, no more than 5 seconds and there seems to be no pattern to what causes them. They occasionally occur after urinating and seem to sometimes be brought on by how I'm sitting - usually back straight at a desk. What might be the problem and how do I get it cured?
I would see a Urologist and make sure they check your prostate
I get this too , did you ever find out what it is ?
I have had a similar problem/problems.  I though traced the origin back to a surgery I had a few years ago in an unrelated area.  For some un known reason the surgeons were in that area in my case,  I am still today suffering from this and I simpathize with you greatly.  Perhaps you had some surgical proceedure and the peripheral blood vessles were damaged in that area or perhaps you inadvertely hit or compressed the blood vessles in that area and they are damaged.  I would try a heating pad and some vitamin E therapy it may help.  In any case good luck
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Piparskeggr commented on Some beginning Teia b...
Piparskeggr says 20 1/3 year old Miss T... Comment
Oct 20