Men's Health Community
irritated urethra and bladder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

irritated urethra and bladder

about 3 weeks ago had a slight irritation at the tip of my penis urethra a few days later it seemed to cause bladder problem pressure and irritable got blood test and urine test and everything came back normal bladder seemed to get better but still irritated and swollen urethra so went back to docks  got some cream but when i got home my same bladder problem came back constant feeling to have to urinate go at least every hour worse at night and pressure and discomfort plus after i go it seems to burn cause it stays in the tip for a bit and leaks for a bit after its been a few days bladder seems better but still not perfect and my urethra still uncomfortable must be an infection but test were fine dont no what to do been to the docs more in nov then ive ever been should i see a specialist or what could this be
It does sound like a bladder unitary tract infection. Did they do a culture? Please don't take this the wrong way but did you get tested for any STD's?
yes i did and it came back normal thats why i thought it was a uti or bladder infection too and when it all came back normal i was relived but still didnt find the problem so im worried since it came back again i guess test are not always 100% acurate so get tested again or go see a specialist
Yes, If I were you I would see a Urologist to have further testing done.
thanks for the coments back to docktors i go cant wait to be back to normal
Your very welcome. I would see a Urologist because they specialize in your kind of problems.
Please keep us up to date on what you find out.  Remar
well back to my doctors again today got a swab urine test and checked prostate so pretty uncomfortable day got prescription for cipro xl wait and pray see what happens monday if all test are negative again and cipro doesnt help i will ask to see a urologist hope i wont have to
I'm glad to hear you went back to the Dr. So you have to wait until Monday for the results? Try to hang in there. Did your Dr say if your Prostate was normal size?  I hope the Cipro xl takes care of the problem. Getting meds thrown at you when the Dr does'nt have a diagnosis can be very frustrating. Keep me up to date on how your doing.   Remar
well cipro may have helped with the bladder problem lucky havnt been too bad since except the tip of my penis is still irritated tried zincofax polly sporn now something for athleats foot jock itch and ring worm forget what its called but not working either had an ultra sound and doctors called and said all normal had to do that before i saw a urologist so guess thats my next visit