Men's Health Community
it's back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

it's back

Well it's been a while since my my question was posted.  The same thing has come back.  I'm so puzzled.  I've done so much research and I wish I knew what it was.  There are numerous cracks.  It gets real dry and feels very tight and uncomfortable for him.  Can anyone else give me some information on what this could possibly be?

This discussion is related to Cuts and tight penis shaft..
Tags: penis cuts, penis tightness, penis dryness
Hi Big, Do you mean his foreskin is to tight whne its pulled back around the bottom of his gland/p***s head ?
Need to start somewhere.
No it isn't the foreskin at all.  It is his shaft.  It's really dry, tight and looks like it has cuts but there is no blood and there is no discharge at all.  They don't even look like they are open.  It hurts when it comes out to go pee he said.
Hi Big, Have you been to or has a doctor seen it, the real problem is its a visual thing, so best advice would be take him to a doctor, it could be allergic reaction, to say washing powder or a washing additive.
Good Luck