Men's Health Community
just curious as to why he cant '***'
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

just curious as to why he cant '***'

This is kind of embarrassing to ask as while i have had a couple of sexual relationships, ive never really had to worry until now.
basically i am in a relationship with someone i am completely falling for. we do a lot more foreplay than sex and i was thinking he liked it more than actually having sex but recently he said he does enjoy sex also. he has told me from the start hes a 'hard nut to crack' in that unless he masturbates he doesnt usually ***. while i completely respect everyone is different i'd like to make him go all the way - whether its sexual intercourse or foreplay. he says im doing all the right things when we foreplay and that i am 'amazing' particularly compared to previous relationships. but how can i help him to go all the way? are there techniques? or are there others out there who experience this also? i dont think its bad for our relationship as we both enjoy ourselves but i just feel somewhat inadequate as in the past ive had no problems 'satisfying' my man all the way (and heck i know im not all that experienced!). ideas?