Men's Health Community
just started losing erection during sex & only sometimes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I'm 27 & been married for almost a year, and been with my wife for 3 years.

It has happened on seldom occasions over the last year, but very infrequent.
It happened over the weekend, after about an hour of intercourse I lost it, got it hard again, started again & then lost it again. I gave up then she finished by herself.

It happened again this morning. It was a quicky before work and after 30 minutes I lost it, couldn't get it back. This doesn't really make sense to me because we have not had sex since Sunday afternoon so its been 3 days since the last time I ejaculated. She got angry about it.

She said I must have masturbated this morning, or had been looking at porn. Neither of which happened & I never look at porn.

I'm not sure what the issue is, I tell him to stand tall but he just falls short.

Hi Kyleax, For one please tell your wife that you are having some kind ED interruption, for me I would suggest some herbs, so try what is below.
But some things, simple things you could try are Cayenne, Garlic and Ginger.
OK the Cayenne mix in tomato paste and thin with olive oil, mix to a heat that suits you, this you take 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day, the Garlic a whole head and cloves chopped very fine, again mix with olive oil, and take the same 3x3 as above, wash both down with water, and take on alternate days, and last the Ginger this I keep in the freezer, grate down a pile to the size of a large egg, put in a mug with a slice if lemon, either micro wave 30 sec or just add tea black or green, green is best for ED, add some honey, all the Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger, and the Green tea are all good for your blood and its flow down below and all should help with your erections, you can google them for more info, just add ED to them.
With this you could either try some Tribulus a herb it will help with your testosterone, boost your libido and energy levels.
The Tribulus takes around 8 weeks to get to full power,, and after the 8 weeks cut down to 5 days out of 7, the reson for this if you keep taken 7 days a week, then they wont work the way we want them to, OK
See how it goes.
Good Luck
Thx for the reply & info.