Men's Health Community
large open cut on penis head, swelling, infected, very painful

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

First off, I am a 15/m.

3 - 4 days ago, my girlfriend was giving me oral sex and for some reason it hurt. Well I didn't remember until she was almost finished that she had recently gotten braces on the inside of her teeth. So, thinking it was just mild irritation, I told her just to finish, so she did.

Well, a few hours later, after she left, i went to the bathroom and noticed a huge open raw spot on the head of my penis, almost as long as the whole head itself. It was extremely painful even at the start, only when i walked around though.

The next morning I woke up and my foreskin was extremely swollen and sore. For the rest of that day nothing happened, except the swelling increased.

The morning after that i woke up to an even more swollen, extremely sore foreskin. There was also some white strongly smelling liquid between the foreskin and the head. Throughout that day, no matter how many times i cleaned it, there was always more of that liquid. The skin was so swollen I couldn't easily pull it down to see the whole sore. When I did manage to pull it down, it seemed that the part of the foreskin normally touching the head of my penis looked extremely raw and sore, and there was a definite line from where the part of the foreskin usually exposed is. The exposed part of the foreskin had partial dry skin on it, but i often have dry skin around there so it was nothing new. That night I decided to put it on ice and put polysporin/polytopic on the open cut.

I woke up this morning to find exactly what i found yesterday, but there is red discoloration and dots around the very tip of the penis, and the back of the head is so swollen I can't even begin to pull my foreskin down enough to see exactly whats going on.

If it doesn't clear up in two days im going to see a doctor, but i'd love some help and explanations on what to do. I'm making sure to keep it extensively clean.
Well, it now appears that i'm getting a rash. It's also getting very itchy :) The swelling has gone down slightly but overall it's gotten worse.
Another 8 hours later, I woke up early because of itchiness beyond belief lol. The rash appears to be spreading, it's now covering almost the entire tip of my head, with some brown and red discoloration.
Alright, its getting to a horrible point and i've yet to receive any help. Swelling has gone back up, the rash is covering as much of my head as i can see, i'm in a lot of pain =/ I'm going to the doctor but not for almost a day still, ay small suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.
try using some antibacterial ointment.
I wouldn't put anything on it. I think your only going to make it worse. It sounds like it is highly irritated. I would just go to the doc. Sometimes people dont' respond because they don't know how to help. If I were you I would head to the doc. In my opinion you are making it worse by what you say "extensively cleaning" it. That's only going to make matters worse.
ell I haven't been able to clean it lately. About 2 hours ago i put some antibacterial ointment on it, and it has made the pain go down enough that i could pull the foreskin down. In about 14 hours I have my doctor appointment so I'm trying to keep it moderate until then.  There is a large amount of pale yellow ...umm...stuff under the foreskin when i pull it down, and some whiteish excretion. The ointment stings for a good 20 minutes once i put it on, it is fairly painful, but i can live with it, and it seems to have helped overall.
I really think your best bet is to keep it dry. Moisture is baddddd right now. I honestly think you are reacting more to everything you are putting on it, and it would be best left alone. Good luck!
Ok, went to the doctor. I got some antibiotics, I have to take 4 a day for a week. It's only been 5 hours since i took my first set, but it's gotten worse since then even. He also told me to wash it in baking soda and water. I have to go back in less than 2 days if it doesnt start to look better.