little red spots on my penis
Hi i just noticed today when i went to the restroom i had some puffiness between the shaft and the head of my penis (the softer part i dont know what its called) and little red spots all over that area and some spots on the head of my penis. Some of them are raised and others arent but some have skin peeling off and they dont itch or burn. I had a rash down there from my pants the previous week but this doesnt look like any rash ive ever had so i was wondering what it is. and the redness extends primarily around the left side of my penis for some reason right at the base of the head.
Oh and I just figured out that it hurts a little bit during sex (I was using a condom for safety still tho). It only felt like a rash would when stretched a little bit. I am positive ots not an std but I need help figuring it out
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle