loose and saggy scrotum
Hey..

I'm a 31 year old male, and am very self concious of myself "down there" because my testicles seem to hang pretty low. This can even cause a problem sometimes because they are not full protected from laying on them incorrectly, sitting , etc... I know it all depends on how hot or cold you are, but to me, there are almost always hanging too low, and only very rarely supported well... Is there a reason this could be? Its been like this for years or as long as I can remember. Is it just genetics? anything I can do?

Pretty weird question I know but just looking for some answers.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I am not overweight, I am in great shape and work out 4 times a week. I'm a muscular guy so it's not just excess skin like a larger person might have.
I think this is just the way your made.  I'm like that too, very low hanging and have wondered if wearing boxers all my life has had anything to do with it.  I'm not concerned for myself and don't think you shoud be for yourself either.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.