Men's Health Community
lump on top/front part of right vas deferens

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hi my husband just recently found a lump on the top/front part of his right vas deferens. He has been wearing long underwear and coveralls that dont allow very much room when he is sitting. it has been there about a week and he has reported no pain but some sensitivity. does anyone have any ideas what it could be before we go into the doctors office?
1 Comment
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
It seems you have a lump in the testicles. Lump in the testicles can be due to varicocele, hydrocele,trauma  etc. Though there are many causes of lumps in the scrotum, the proximity to vas deferens makes it likely a cyst or spermatocele. I recommend that you see your physician for evaluation, at which point the need for a scrotal ultrasound can be determined. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. I sincerely hope it helps
Best luck and regards!
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle