masterbation q's
do you really go blind or deaf or anything like that
No. There are no side effects from masterbation. It is a healthy thing to do and is quite normal, even though people never talk about it.. most people do it.
No its not that most people don't do it. EVERYONE DOES IT. Just some more then others. I been married 9 years and if my wife don't give me some at least once a day I will masturbate. I have no trouble with my eyes or ears.
I have to admit...I'm chuckling a little, b/c I remember my parents telling me this when I was young.  There is no side effect whatsoever.  I know people who do it everyday, and I also know people who don't do it at all.  Its a personal preference, and nothing is wrong with it.  I will only caution you about this...I have no idea how old you are.  I would guess young????
In a married relationship, it isn't good to masturbate too much, b/c it could interfere with your sex life w/ your partner.  
Good luck, and never be afraid to ask questions.  There are some great answers on this board.
Well youre kind of wrong their. its one of the ways to train yourself to last longer in bed. You do it until you are about to finish then stop let it go down and do it again.
blah i made typos they need to add an edit post
Maturbation is a natural function and everybody does it. We should not be made to feel guilty about it. Make you blind? Just a ridiculus rumor started by some religious nut.
As I read these forums, I find myself making personal opinions of people, just based on their comments.  I have found you, so far, to be kind, caring and intelligent.  

I will only tell you from personal experience, that after working a 14 hour a day job, coming home to a house full of kids...if my husband masturbated everyday, we would never be able to have sex.  I'm just saying as a precaution...and based on my experience...and if you'll notice I used the phrase "too much...".  Each person will have his own standard by which to decide how much is too much.  

Am I even having this conversation???
FYI--try not to tell people that they are wrong on this forum.  This is a place for people to offer opinions, suggestions, etc.  Every person's answers will be unique and most likely, different from your own.  

Have a great day---keep posting!

MH
Who says masturbation is bad?! I'm honestly angry with those ppl. Why don't they cut off their **** and remine dickless the rest of their life!
I was worried that masterbation does effect penius size and growth for awhile but found no evidence. Then one time i came accross this article:-

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/impotent.htm

Since i have stopped and am now seeing results and looking what else i can do to help.
okay so im 18 years old. Ive been masterbating for about 3 years. Im 6' 2" and i weigh about 185lbs. In the past 2 or 3 months ive noticed some things that didnt seem right...

- My testys are frequently constricted. Either one or the other, hardly ever both.
- I can just be chillin with my girlfriend. Cudeling and i will soak the front of my pants. mostly just spots.
- Constipation
- hands are pretty shacky most of the time.
- And after playing softball or running it feels like ive strained a hammy or something.
- some lower back pain
- Stressed ocasionaly.

Does anyone know if there is something i can do to fix these problems. Since then ive been lessining how much i masterbate, but i could go without for a week and do it once and it starts over again. wth. Any help would be apriciated. Maybe there's something wrong with my hormones...i duno.

Thanks.
im 16 years old and i know masterbating wont make you go blind, but ive been on websites that say it will affect your eye vision and cause you to have floaters or stuff like that. if anyone has any good links that ill just clarify my worries i would very much appreciate it!
what bad effect of masterbaion after married
haha no, unless if you have seriously an amazing loud voice that your orgasms are so loud that your eardrums pop, it could happen...but in reality,no, and seriously...how can masturbation affect your eyes? I guess you can cover your semen in your eyes,which is pretty nasty... I doubt either one will cause effects.
hey i wud like 2 gt a response for dis ........

m 16 yr old guy n i masterbate thrice a week......

i ve been mastebatin n after dt i notice dt d veins of mi wrist appear visible n hairs r growning rapidly n also a sense of weakness after
masterbation......

bt after dayz it recover n i feel like never dOin it bt i cnt control bt i dO

cn any1 help me wid dis....................plzzzzzz......
Masterbation is a goo habit.Yes i mean what i write.It is normal and natural. The man who says that he soed not masterbate is either impotent or he is telling lie.
Vein on the wrist has nothing to do with masturbation.Each atom of your tades part in the process.It is not weakness it may be relaxation.If you do it before your retire for bed ,it gives you better and restorative sleep.
Hair growth is the normal growth with age.
usually guilty feeling of doing masturbation is more harmful than masterbation.Enjoy masturbation without any guilt and any fear of future damage to your sex life.
DON"T LISTEN TO those Catholic molestors above me!!! What they said are untrue. Sure! masterbating frequently give you a feeling of stress being released, but it does have side effects. Well... for people who don't use theirs brain i guess there really is no side effect, but for people who like to use their brains, masterbating can lower your concentration, produce poor sperm count, lightheadness and stupidity. however if you stop once in a while you will go back to normal...
I found that my wrist is sinking after masturbating is is correct previously it was more wide now it is reduced a lot and looking very bad
I have my personal experience when i was in the age of 18 - 19 first time i experience this habit. some of my friends asked me that is not good for health and you loose your energy.i think it is right because when i started then bad habit i feel some black spot below my eyes that one denoted due to this habit when i leave this habit with in a month me was ok, and other thing that i observe from this experience you couldn't work heartedly due to loose of energy. and shape of organ is also affected from this bad habit.
i am 26yrs male start masterbating 7 yrs until know i masterbate once a week and i just married is there any effect when i have a sex with my wife
i tried but very hard to do sex with my wife
why is like that? is that a effect from doing masterbating for a long time
pls respond me
***@****
I don't think is wrong
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22
caregiver222 uploaded new photos
May 20
The more intense you exercise
May 13 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle