Men's Health Community
mastubation and smoking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

mastubation and smoking

does mastubate a lots make u can't get ur girlfriend pregnant, because i have been mastubate since i was 13 yaers old n now iim 25 years old, n my girlfriend n i have been together for about 3 years , we try 2 have baby but i never get her pregnant, n i also smoking 2 i have been smoking for about three years ever since i met her, well what i wanna knw is, is it the smoking or the mastubation that kind cause that from happenning, that would really help if anybody can tell me what it is.....
1 Comment
Talk to your doctor.  How much is a lot of masturbation?  If it was, for example, more than once a day every day of the year, it could have a downer effect on your sperm count.  I have also heard that smoking can make you impotent, but I always thought that meant that a guy would get to a point where he couldn't get an erection, not that it depressed sperm count.  (But I didn't ever look into it because my husband doesn't smoke.)  Anyway, your doctor can answer a lot of your concerns easily by running a sperm test.  It will tell you how fertile you are.  If you do this, go in on a day when you have had a regular amount of masturbation in the past few months or so, don't change your normal behavior.  You're trying to test how things are, not how they would be if you stopped your normal routine.  Then if you find you have a low sperm count, you could stop masturbating as much for three months and see if it changes your count.