masturbating?
I know this twelve year old girl and she is very good. But lately she has been watching porn and playing all these porn games. She also wants to know if it is normal for her to want to masturbate. I didn't know so I came here for help.   (By the way the girl is my friend's daughter that is practically my niece and tells me everything)
At this age, the body is maturing and yes it is normal for young men and women to start having these desires.  The question you should have is how you plan on approaching this.  Some (like myself) religiously believe that masturbation or pornography is wrong.  Health-wise, it does not matter one way or another.  I think the best thing to do is to sit down with your friend and discuss what is best for her daughter.

But short answer: yes. It is normal.
OK so i went up to my friend but she didn't believe me and the girl wouldn't confess and glared at the me for telling her mother. After I stayed with the child and told her that it could help her to understand things better, but she ignored me and got on her computer. What do I do now? Will she ever trust me again?
Oh... I'm sorry that didn't work out the best.  My bad advice.  Really sorry about that.

I'm not sure if this would help, but I would listen instead of talk.  Allow her the best way to open up and share her feelings. Let her express her worries, then worry about the sexual topics afterwards
Ford60 your status can't be blank ... Comment
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16
slaytheday commented on photo
Nov 16