masturbation in men while watching porn
Hi i just wanna discuss why my husband in the bed do watch porn.It unfair on his part when i am also there.He do not allow me to watch all that along with him.He likes masturbating while watching it.This is in fact,disturbing me a lot as i am feeling neglected and also i do not get satisfied.Please helping me to intact my marriage
Search for the Kegel Exercise . you will find many website.Kegel exercise enables you to contract your vaginal muscles  and this enhances pleasure to both.
Also synchronize your breathing with his breathing.This also adds unique pleasure to intercourse. while wooing(foreplay) also you can synchronize your breathing.
if the quality of response is good, he will have less interest in porno and masturbation.
After some thrust, ask him to withdraw his penis and keep its head inside the vagina. this gives him rest and you get tighter grip on his penis.Letting him count up to 10 when before thrusting again.while counting ejaculation is difficult.
At half an inch depth in vagina there is a G band which grasps penis from ridge of the knob or head of the penis. Both of you will feel the difference.
Is your husband watching porn in a magazine form or on a computer or from a DVD on the television?  How does he keep you from watching it (not that you would)?  It would seem that he should have the sense to watch it in private rather than with you in bed also.  Beyond that, he should be engaging you with sexual relations, since you sound more than willing to meet him halfway.  Counseling may be in order.
Watching porn is normal, but it's not normal to prefer porn/masturbation over a real live woman. he has an addiction problem or he is having some kind of issue with you. If he still loves you, then he needs help, if he doesn't love you anymore, then I guess kick him to the curb or leave depending on whose house it is.

It's a difficult situation. I went through something similar. Thinking back, I think If she had sat me down and talked to me about it I think I may have snapped out of it. Like maybe if she said I will have sex with you every night this week if you promise not to go online after work this week. (my problem was internet porn). I think that would have worked. and the week might have been long enough to "ween" me off the porn.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.