masturbation
dear sir ,i want to ask you that does too much masturbation can cause impotence ?

and also want to ask you that i am doing masturbation from last ten years everyday regularly will it effect my married life and i want to leave this habit and please tell me the way to leave it
sir please tell me is it good or bad for health
note, there are no doctors that respond in this forum that I know of...to the best of my knowledge there are no negative health effects from all of that masturbation, though it may keep you from having a healthy,rewarding sexual relationship with your partner.  Married life could be impacted as frequent masturbation can make orgasm during intercourse near impossible or difficult as your penis becomes "used to" the tighter grip your hand might have.

Jim
in fact masturbating frequently will affect the respected nerve cells. and in the middle of your chest their is a bone which is associated to it.so see to it if its hurt when you press on it. and furthermore sperm fortify your intelligent. ui thnk that u should diminish ur habit to have a good health.

yash
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle