Men's Health Community
mens health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

mens health

my husband is 72 with copd and he has for the past couple of years had a bad odor about him and the room where he stays a lot has that same smell. what is it and what do I do about it
Hi MJHortonI dont know if this will help your husband, but I have had ED and a part of my recovery is taking DHEA, its a hormon, and since I have been on it I seem to have lost my BO, and I do now live in Greece and it gets very hot here, but still know body odor of any kindand my age is now 65.
So before you go out buying him some please read up about it, it can have the odd funny side effect with the odd person, just google DHEA for info, theres lots to read.
Do hope it works for him, you have not said but I take hes a clean man getting a shower every day, and changing his cloths offten, its just some things that have to be asked, so please dont take offence.
Good Luck
When was his last medical check-up?  You should discuss the odor with his doctor.  He might have some kind of deteriorating inner organ.