Men's Health Community
morning erections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

morning erections

i wake up every morning with an erection and have been doing so for as long as i can remember some times even in the middle of the night if i get up to pee i will have an erection . i have been married for 12 years and and my wife has a very low sex drive   my wifes response is to just masterbate every evening is it wrong to do this ever evening
Masturbating will not harm you and it is normal to have erections.You might want to take your wife to a doctor to make sure she is healthy a low sex drive can be an indication of an illness.
Waking up with an erection is completely normal and desirable, since it shows that everything is working as it should.  However, your wife telling you to masturbate after 12 years of marriage is odd, to me.  When did her sex drive drop, as I assume it was not this way as a newlywed?  I am not necessarily promoting having sex every time you wake up with an erection, but two to four times a week would be beneficial for the both of you, it would seem.  Do you have sex any other times?  Marriage without sex is not a good situation, as sex is one of the prime reasons men get married in the first place, at least from my point of view.  Hopefully, your wife is open to visiting her physician for a checkup, as mentioned in the above post, and further marriage counseling might be in order if nothing organic is at fault.  
Her sex drive drop after second child and she got a hesterectomy . And sex is more like once every 6 to 8  weeks and she seems to only be in the mood after 10  pm  but  don't wait till  in the morning when i seem to all ways  makeup with an erection she will tell me to leave her alone.I have mention that she needs to go to the physician for a checkup and she told me the other night that maybe i should just masturbat .
Well, for now go with every 6 to 8 weeks and after 10pm, at least.  In the meantime, suggest that you both should go in for checkups for general health reasons.  Her hysterectomy might account for her low sex drive which should be discussed with her physician at her checkup.