neuropathy and pain in testicles
my husban has diabetes and recently he was having very strong tingling, burning and pain in his testicles. He went to urologist and after blood tests, ultrasound atc.. doctor presribed him gabapentin, telling him that he has pudental nerve damage... no infection, everything is clean, just NEUROPATHY. when he takes that drug he becomes numb and painfree, but is this the only solution to this problem? Besides he's having a problem  with our sex life, he can't be very hard, so he gets frustrated and very depressed, because he's just 38 years old .is there any other tretment we can do?
All i can tell you is that if you love him take him to the doctor right now
Diabetes is very serious.  It effects circulation and nerve function.  The best thing to do is control blood sugar and cholesterol and get optimize weight. My brother-in-law is struggling with these problems also, including nerve pain.  

For ED that goes along with diabetes, tablets like Viagra may work.  Urologists that specialist in ED do have other options if the pills don't work.

http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/treatments-people-diabetes  
A related discussion, Scrotum neuropathy was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.