nose bleeds
I have been taking L-arginine, L-citrulline, along with Alpha Lipoic acid and fish oil to prevent heart disease.  My doctor told me to take aspirin.  I exercise 4 times per week and have lost 10 lbs.  Recently I have been having frequent nosebleeds.  I cut back on the dosage of aspirin but still have nose bleeds although not as often.  I don't know if the combination of supplements is the cause of the nosebleeds.  The doctor didn't seem concerned but it is embarrassing not to know if or when my nose will start to bleed.  I am 65 yrs. old with no other health problems.
Aspirin and fish oil can thin your blood, as you probably already know. Are you having any sinus problems? With being on blood thinners and having allergy problems that might cause your nose to bleed. How is your blood pressure, is it within normal range? Were you taking a baby aspirin or a full size one?
L-arginine is used to make nitric oxide NO (a compound that relaxes the blood vessels). Although some studies suggest that L-arginine may benefit certain health conditions, other research shows that L-arginine may have harmful effects on some individuals.
A large body of data suggests that NO actually promotes tumor progression.
L Citrulline, like arginine, it can convert into nitric oxide NO.
Be careful!!
My blood pressure is border line.  I was taking baby aspirin 3 times/wk but the doctor said to cut back to once/wk.  I don't think I have sinus problems but do live in a semi-dry climate.  I got a humidifier to see if that helps.  I am thinking that the combo of fish oil and aspirin, etc. is making my blood too thin.  
Like Gymdandee said, you might want to give up the L-arginine. Hopefully the humidifier will help. Your sinuses may be getting too dry. You might want to think about cutting back on your dose of fish oil but keep taking your baby aspirin since your Dr does want you to take it.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle