not much armpit hair why
i dont have much armpit hair how come. what makes armpit hair grow. i want more armpit hair. i feel like a little boy. all the other guys have alot of armpit hair and i feel left out. and im afraid to take off my shirt cause i think there gonna make fun of me. what makes armpit hair grow??
it could be genetic and in that case you cannot do anything about it.but it could also be caused by high cholesterol or low testosterone.you should go to a doctor and have these levels checked.
VYC
ei thats normal.. i ve got few too, but still i can pack on muscles whihc means my testo arent down or something.  cheer up it just means, youd be fresh all day with no sweat ont those cloudy hair in the armpit of yours .
hi my daughter is 10 now her b-day was on june1 1997 and when she went in to grade 4 she started to have acne and i but these melaluca products some are acne medication it kind of helps and she has armpit hair and she has lots of hair under her vagina and she is very worried about her period so doc will u plz help me.
I'm a woman aged 23, personally, I am sexually attracted to men who have hairy armpits, lots of pubic hair,  hairy legs. Men who are shaved and smooth simply turn me off.
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
majon999 added the Exercise Tracker
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle