Men's Health Community
one month and failed

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

one month and failed

First time poster here. I've just gone 1 month with no MO -- but a few cases of looking at porn...which I hoped wouldn't escalate to the PMO I had today. I have learned a lot. First, at least for me, if I dare look at one image or video, it will lead to another. And then, my sexual appetite really heats up. The answer is to stop looking at anything that might start this cycle. With me, I started looking at basic YouTube stuff, pretty mild, then looked every day. Today, after a month, my sexual energy drove me to the Internet for a full four hours -- I couldn't stop it. And I was actually getting the DTs (shakes) much like an alcoholic. What an addiction! The ONLY way I could stop this was to masturbate. I did one time and within an hour or so the shaking stopped.At this advanced stage, it's impossible for me to get my mind off this and take a walk, shop, etc. It is overwhelming.  I'm now sick of myself, having failed after many tries (this was the longest). I have severe ED and performance anxiety with my wife, who I love very much, but cannot get hard in bed or anywhere near it. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks guys.
Hi Trying, There are a lot of people who say over masturbeting does not exsist, then you can now tell yes it does, OK you need to be strong fro a start, your first thing is this, its an 8 week test for you of no masturbating or any sexual conttact of any form, if you can do this you will reboot your body its a healing process, now things you need to do, get rid of all porn sites on your compter, clear away all porn downloads, and throw away anyporn discs, thats a start for you, can you send me your details like age, do you exercise, are you over weight, drink alcohol a lot, eat fast foods or junk foods, you can email me, you now have a start.
Good Luck
Hi Trying just found your age 68, all these problems we get from young guys, but thats life, I will send you two emails of some post I have on herbs and a hormone.
If you google this tital, DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, it will take you to the site there on, its an ED site, lots of guys with ED most around our age.
Good Luck
The only way to recover from what you are going through is giving your life to Jesus Christ.  The devil has a grip on you and will not leave you alone on this one.  The devil also has a grip on you with regards to being with your wife.  What you are missing is the love between you two.  What you are missing is what is important between the two of you, which is trust and love.  I will promise you if you give your life to Christ and follow Him your life with turn around.  If you don't you may find yourself in eternity worrying for eternity away from God.  
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25
Joel78 joined this community
Welcome them!
May 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle