Men's Health Community
pain below the left nipple

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pain below the left nipple

i m 24 and have blood pressure which came due to obesity but now in control due to weight loss....for the last 6 days there is pain just below or around the left nipple the pain is not intolerable but iratateing ...before this problem for few reason i did echo cardio 3 months ago whic ws normal....and being a muslim i m fasting as dis is the month of ramdan so plzz help me what this pain cod be
1 Comment
It sounds like you need to see your Dr to find out what's going on. I wish I could tell you what it is but I can't because it could be several different things. Is the pain there all the time, or just some times? Are you eating anything at all right now? Are you getting your blood pressure checked on a regular basis?   Remar
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle