pain during arousal and after sex
ive tried viagra but it did not work of my doctor. i have a pain in my groin that aches and when aroused fully i get a lot of pain for hours, what could it be...i have had this for some years now refusing to seek help but now i must as its effecting my self esteem/ im scared of hospitals and i missed a MRI to diagnose the problem. it must be some kind of blockage but what can it be.
I also get pain in my groin 30-40 minutes later after having sex. Its an ache that lasts for hours. This pain only happens when I have sex with my wife that lasts a long time, if its a "quicky" i will not have any ache in the groin later. Also happens when I masturbate while standing up. If I do it while laying down, I don't have any aches later down there, unless I spend a long time doing it.
This pain used to be really bad when I was younger, in my early 20s, but its not so intense now that I am in my late 30s.
I would like to know if this is a normal thing for men to have an ache in their groin after sex?
brice1967 commented on Memorial Day
Barb135 commented on Memorial Day
May 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle