pain during ejaculation & blood
My ex-boyfriend called me and informed he was having very painful ejaculations, blood (a lot) in his seman, as well as fever and painful swallen testicles, a feeling of fullness in his tummy. My research has pulled up everything from HIV to Prostate cancer. He is 32 years old and a tri-athlete. So Prostate cancer would be a long shot. He also recently broke up the tart he left me for because she was cheating on him. So I am thinking his symptoms are most likely an STD. Can anyone help me narrow down the possibilities?
Lana;

He is a long shot for prostate cancer because he's young.  However, he IS the perfect age for testicular cancer.  So he obviously needs to get to the doctor right away.

More than likely, yes, it's an STD.  However, the feeling of fullness in the tummy is a real concern - I can't think of an STD off the top of my head that would do that, unless he is feeling fullness/irritation in his bladder, which is par for the course for UTIs and some STDs.  When you say "tummy", do you mean the stomach, which is right behind the bottom ribs on the left side, or do you mean the area around the navel?

Regardless, while we're trying to figure this out, tell him he needs to get to the doctor.  Symptoms like he's experiencing are far too serious to ignore.

Morgannon
AnxiousNoMore I don't respond to inbox me... Comment
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
vind3467 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...