pain in the public area
I have been having some light pain in the pubic area, and sometimes some itching around the area by the legs, sometimes a bit of pain in the penis but very light and rare. this started recently, esspecially after i had protected sex with someone i dont really trust daily for a week. could this be an STI? a doctor said its not, but i am still worried because the symptoms are still there even after taking an anti-biotic for a week.
It's impossible to say what it is with this info. If your doctor says it's not an STD, it probably isn't one. Of course, everyone makes mistakes, but the symptoms are not like that of any std that I know. You could of course ask for a second doctor to check on you. antibiotics usually start working in some days' time, so it might not be that it doesn't work.

where exactly is the pain? what color is the skin there? how often does it hurt there? how would you describe the pain/itch?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.