partner on methotrexate
hi my partner is on methotrexate for arthritis want to try for baby but been reading info and all info i reading say its not safe to do so while he on it desperatly need some help on what to do
Hi Kittykat, First is he on it full time? if he is then how long can he take a break from itand how long would it take to clear his system so you can try to get pregnant, and is there anything he could take to go in its place to do the same job thats not quite as invasive, or something to brige the gap.
Any help.
Good Luck
He needs to come off of the drug for a MINIMUM of 3 months before you try to conceive.
Hi Kittykat, so can he be off it that long or will that be a major problem for him? and is there anything else he can that thats not so invasive.
Just had a thought try looking up cayenne pepper and also chillis, from what I can remember these can give relief, and have a look on earthclinic.
Hope these help.
Good Luck
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Oct 21
Piparskeggr commented on Some beginning Teia b...
Oct 21
Piparskeggr says 20 1/3 year old Miss T... Comment
Oct 20