Men's Health Community
pearly penile papules

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

pearly penile papules

Hi im 17 im a male and im a virgin i have pearly penile papules(i think thats what its call) the white dots on the penis head on the ring, i dont have that many i notice them when i was like 15 and its gettin worse by the time. i heard the only way to remove them its by laser surgery but i cant afford that, i was wondering if theres any other way to reduce them a cream meaby? i wash my penis head every day and i dry it verry well will that help? i have a girlfriend and im scare that she might think i have something bad like a std.
thank u.
PS   Sorry my english is kinda bad im hispanic.
I'm not even sure if laser surgery is worth it. They do not cause any problems, albeit they may look unpleasant.

Don't be worried about them.
YEAH THEY ARE....
I have them too. When I was younger and more sexually active it definetly was never a problem. I have had women perform felacio and everything and they never had a problem with it.

I have seen urologist, general practictionars, and have been tested for veneral diseas.

The general practictioner suggested laser surgery as well. I dont know if it will do any good and might actually damage the penis.

I was working for a cable company and they accused me of having HPV. There is definetly a diffrence. I immediatly was tested and they actually tried freezing the perly penile papules. The swelled up like popcorn and grew back. They are natural and are technically hormone producing glands. The problem is they did cause some damage to my penis when they did that ****. Nothing noticable, but I notice it.

So if you get an odor down there use hand soap to keep it clean and it might actually get the pootang wet they are hormones. Hell you have a built in french tickler.

If i did not have them I would be happier. but if you find a girl to slob on your pole I would not worry about it. Just sling yogurt in her mouth and call her a *****. It will make you feel good.

Other than that dude I have bit of a reputation and alot of people cockblock and accuse me of having an STD, its not true.
Oh yea keep them dry and out of humid climate. I notice when I travel to humid areas they get fluffy.

Smoke weed and you can't even see them. I guess chronic has some effect on the cosmetic appearance of them.

Do your self a favor don't mention it to a girl. Most of the time I don't know how sexually active you are or experienced however most women give head.

I have never been asked about it ever. However I feel as though that maybe before a girl puts it in her mouth to maybe mention it and just be like its nothing to worry about. But thats your decision. I have noticed in some pornos some hoes dont know what they are doing. I have had girls run there tongue all the way around the ring, with the pearls. and then smile about it.

I also noticed the more I was banging the less i could notice them, when i was sitting around beating off they became more noticable.

I dont know if your kids will have them only about 10% of the male population have them. Hell i have seen dudes in pornos with them. If a girl makes fun of you for having them then put you tube in her kneck and say ***** you better suck that ****.
does nayone think thye can cause pe since they kind of increase sensitivity??
yes , ihave them too im 27yr male, starting to notices them on my lower end of my penis and under the tip end, there is a way to cure them is by keepin dry, and using proper medicin , some use tooth paste to dry them out but burns in the mean time , or use benzyl peroxyde cream, but it wont be much to do the right thing is go to a dermatoligie and get it zapped off with the laser most effectt of way to not be imbaress
Hey
I used Sensodyne toothpaste on my PPP and it dramatically reduced it. They were only tiny though, only one line and really small.  Every morning and night I put a small amount around the edge of the head of my **** and left my foreskin back. In the morning I gently scrubbed it with a clean & clear facial wash, after about a week they basically had gone.
i have a shower twice a day, so i dont think ppp is about hygene. If my body needs ppp it will probly just find another way to make em come back. but for now anyway  
The toothpast is  
[b]SENSODYNE mint, and the face wash was [/b]CLEAN & CLEAR EXFOLIATING DAILY WASH.
IM 13 years old and i have ppp im too embaressed to tell my parents and im going to try the toothpaste technique hopefully it works but i dont know what i should really do about it any advise anyone im only young and scared.
Im 16. i have only just found out what they where,
and saw this page, just saying thanks to everyone who put stuff up because i get really self conciuos about them when a girl gives me head and i would really liek to have them rid of asap, they are only small and few of them,
i had unprotected sex, im just wondering if that is a way i could of got them, are if not how do you get them? is hygiene a factor?
sand paper will not help tooth paste definitely will not work it might keep your girlfriends teeth clean. I would not want a laser anywhere near my penis. Just ask your girlfriend to wash your penis for you; she may have never seen it before. It is completely normal; just skin. Get it checked just to make sure.
Try urine therapy.Apply fresh urine on the affected part. This might work.Search "Urine therapy" You will learn more about it.It is the safest and esiest therapy.try.
Hello people listen to me loud and clear THERE IS NO CURE FOR PPP EXCEPT LAZER TREATMENT!!! i have had ppp for 30 years,i got it when i was 17 and researched it for 20 years on the net,i had tried everything toothpaste,facewash,wart cream ETC,and i found out none of it works  TRUST ME!! you will save yourself years of failure by hearing my word. i was fed up so i went for the lazer treatment and after there was no scarring,discolouring etc it jst looked like a normal! I recommend you go for lazer treatment,just bite the bullet and do it,youl never see the doctors again in your life anyway! all this home treatments dont work only lazer treatment works! If you do what i tell you,you will be happy that you did it! TRUST ME!    
I am curious to know more about setting up surgery and laser treatment for my Pearly Penile Papules.
DUDES common its ablessing that you have them. I have them a nice looking bunch too I think It's like armor for my **** I like em. and SO DOES SHE!!!  she can feel the difference when I wear a good condom or not, and she loves it.

I really think it's just evolution and your body telling you that you will F!@# like a rabbit and be worshiped. It does help you. Tell the ladies they are lucky and should be paying you to learn how to blow you. Seriously at least they feel good and you don't have herpes
I'm 17 years of ago and I have been having sex for the past 4years or so, making girls very pleased with my penis :) I have noticed it way back when I was 14 but I never knew its uncommon lool I don't really mind having it on my dik as long as girls get pleasure ;) I been given heads many times from different girls and they never even noticed it lool, well to think of it every girl has a diff ***** too so dont worry guys :) Well I will try the tooth past just for the test. But remember guys ,, girls dont mind em
Honestly guys, if girls are turned off by them they are really missing out.  My boyfriend of 5 years has them. (I actually just did some research recently and found out they have a name.)  I would be upset if he wanted to get rid of them.  Hello, you have a naturally studded penis!!  The sensation during sex is awesome.  Most guys have to wear a ribbed or studded condom to give women the kind of sensation guys with PPP have naturally.  
I think they're some kind of evolutionary wonder and anyone with them should be ecstatic.  It saddens me to read about so many guys wanting to get rid of them and being embarrassed by them.  
I too have them - they are pretty bad and i hate them. Ive tried all i know but dont want to risk surgery. they have ruined my life!!! So much so i have set up a site - my own site about it. Its ony a couple of pages and ive only started talking about it and need to add more. Maybe my expeiences will help others. Ive spent so long trying to find an aswer thats what motivated me to talk about it online. I do talk about kegels too there a lot - i have a reason for that. Go to http://www.malekegel.net  for my ramblings!!

This isnt spamming as im suffering from these suckers and they get me down. I know they are harm;ess etc etc but they look horrible!!!
I am also another person with PPP,

I just now found out it wasnt Genital Warts and am loving life more than I have in like 6 years. I cant stop smiling bc its ONLY PPP!!!!!!!!!

Even though i just found out what they are i stilled wanted them gone. Ive read many threads, posts, websites, saw videos, and everything. To me the best thing to do to get rid of them is to get laser surgery. But like most people out there i dont like talking to my parents about my penis (personal) problems and really dont have the money to have a surgery like this one about something that is not threatening my life.

Yesterday I started on a method i have been hearing a lot about, the Toothpaste Method. Just yesterday I started using it, and im not here to lie to you to make you feel pain, and make you do dumb things to your penis. Im here to help.

Yesterday was the first day i started to put toothpaste on my PPP. It DOES sting a little bit but just a refreshing mint sting, blow some air and you will feel the refreshment :D. The first day i had i did such:

My steps:
1.) Put ""Colgate Total 12  clean mint""" around the places that they were showing. Put a good white coat around the penis head so that they are not visible anymore.
2.) Hold your foreskin back so that the wet toothpaste doesnt touch any other part of your penis untill the toothpaste is completely dry. (you can put your finger on it and it doesnt get on your finger)
3.) Once dry (an hour later) I got toilet paper (2 squares) bent it hotdog style and wrapped it around my penis head, (just the head), then i put the foreskin on top of the paper and penis head. (its hard but u can do it).
4.) Left it on for the whole night and took the paper off and washed the toothpaste off with water and face wash.

...

so far when i took the COLGATE TOTAL 12 CLEAN MINT (not propaganda) off it seemed to me that the PPP went down a good bit.

I felt that my penis was moist after i moved the foreskin back to normal and went on with my day, TODAY - Jan 29-30 2010 I saw they got more white and my penis is more sensitive, and the areas that i applied the toothpaste are more red. Im not going to quit even though it got worse. Im aleady drying the toothpaste to go to bed.

If this works I will post a complete guide on everything ive done everywhere on the internet on how to get rid of PPP. best of luck and dont try what im doing YETTTT im in the process and will tell you (everyone here) to do it if it works.

Jan. 30 2010  Saturday Morning

Second day of toothpaste treatment. I did the same thing I did the first day.

When i washed it off today, it seemed even MORE sensitive. It's starting to hurt a good bit whenever I touch the places i put the tooth paste. Some parts are a little swollen. So far it's still seeming to not be doing to much to them. Still looks a little worse then before but Ill continue for a couple more days to see what will happen.

Ive tried pulling on them but still no luck.
Jan 31 2019 Sunday Night

Third Day of the toothpaste treatment.

This morning when i woke up the biggest bump i had came out REALLY easily. I really just pulled on it like nothing and it came out, no pain more then it already was.

Still hurts, but to me Im starting to hope that it will just dry more then it already is.

Last night I didnt have time to try the toothpaste, i just wrapped it with toilet paper and went to bet. Saturday (Today) morning i saw that it was hard to see the bump but they were still there.

They are hurt, not to scare you but, they are a lot! Masturbating is really hard. If you are going to masturbate do it really softly and slowly. I didnt apply anything to masturbate.

So far the treatment has had differences. I cant say from what ive seen its good or bad. The good part is that the big bump came off EASILY with it. The bad part is that it REALLLLLY hurts. Bad. but you can deal with it.

Right now I have noticed that the places i had applied the toothpaste to is getting really dry when i pull the foreskin back. Im going to try it a few more days and see what happens.
Jan 1, 2010 (really last night)

I was WAYYY to drunk to put toothpaste on. Today I woke up and it was the same way, hurting, dry, whiter then usual, smaller. But today I went on the whole day keeping it drier then normal (with towel once and a while) It looks a lot better then before, there are parts that are competely clear of bumps. :D. To me its still not presentable to my girlfriend im alot more confident.

Im still soooooooooo glad i didnt have to tell her i had Genital Warts. Jesus!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the topic,
Just a relapse,
After first day) The Bumps got white and sensitive
After 2nd Day) They got VERY sensitive and dry, started to get red.
After 3rd Day) They are RED, SENSITIVE, and after a day of not using toothpaste they are looking good.

Conclusion: I will continue with the treatment, but I will wait. Im going to hold off for a few days to see if it gets better then it already is, see of the redness goes away and sensitiveness. I put some anti septic.... JUST REMEMBERED on the second day the biggest bump on my penis came off VERY easily. Right now it hurts to even touch where it is but it really did "fall off". But im going to wait a little while, but stuff on it to make sure it doesnt get infected.

I will let you guys know tomorrow (tonight) night to see how things are going. So far, its going fine, besides all the bad things i just mentioned on the last paragraph, everything is fine. They are smaller and still feel dry.

REALLLLLY hope this helps others in conquering this stupid battle that we have no reason to be fighting.
Im 16 years old and i have a girlfriend who wants to really have sex but i dont really want to cuz of the PPP i have alot and i just hate them and want to get ride of them so bad so i can do wat i have to do please give me some ways to atleast make it less noticable please i beg you guys
Hey, guys I have these too,mildy - im 21 - keep avoiding sex cuz these things are flippin weird and although harmless, they are not attractive!

I've been thing about treatment in London but its quite expensive (costly £495) takes about 5 mins and takes approx 10 days to heal. Not only am I slightly nervous about having it but I've never even been to London before.

Does anyboy else want to get this done in the next few weeks/month or two???

http://www.wimpoleaesthetics.co.uk/wimpole-aesthetic-procedures/pearly-penile-papules.asp

Let me know if anyone is intrested in maybe making a day of it -  get it done, then go for a few pints after, eyeing up the ladies ready for a new improved sex life :)

hi everyone. I've had pearly penile papules for all of my adult life. It's been something i've been conscious of and uncomfortable about especially at the start of a relationship. I recently had mine removed by Dr. Berkowitz at the Wimpole Aesthetics Centre. The procedure was painless and the results were excellent - all ppps have gone! Can't recommend the guy highly enough - the whole thing was very professional and at no point did i feel awkward. If you're suffering from PPPs give this guy a call - it will change your life!
Dude I would love to go with you,
But I am in Ireland and 18, I am a virgin, and terrified that if I get to the point of sex the girl will be like what the hell is that, !!
Has their anybody had the skin problem, then it just diapered ?
I have the spots around the base of my penis and just under the tip.
I am so worried I just want them gone.
Any updates on that toothpaste thing ?
I am 13 and i noticed small red dots on the rim of my tip...I guessed i had gotten them from "my time"...will tooth paste really work????  I have probably 20-30 of them...in two rows....any help wud be great
Guys u all worried about nothing!!!!!!!!! PPP isn't sexually transmitted and is nothing to be worried about!!!!! I'm 24 and i have PPP. At first i was worried and shy about it but found a site that explained it all. Some guys get it others dont. PPP tends to stay for life and might become less as u age. Its NOT an STD!!!! I kinda find it to be cool, its like a build in sex toy!!! My girl agrees and she loves it!!! U can have it removed by lazer but i aint letting no doctor near my penis with a lazer that ***** way to scary!!!!! So relax and know that its perfectly normal. And come on guys.. toothpaste, facewash????? thats just wrong!!!!! just keep it clean and dry and if your girl askes you about it just tell her what it is and that the only thing that PPP does is make the sex better ask any doc!!!!
Google MMS healing. It is not made for healing PPP but This works no joke. The only problem is you have to buy it off the internet but its cheap as so it dosnt matter. This is not spam and this will get rid of PPP
I would make a web site about this stuff but i'm not good with computers. if this works for anyone of you's post it all over the internet good luck
there are some natural home remedies that are pretty safe and affective, obviously won't work for everybody but worth giving it a try.

http://pearlypapulesremoval.org
DUDES THERE SOOOOOOOOO DAMN COOL ,,,,
Stop acting crazy chicks love em and guys who dont have em wish they did ,,, You have been blessed with A MAGIC STICK this is nooooo joke ,, Yeah at first chicks have never seen them look its easy to show them that its harmless INTERNET and then when you tell them have they ever felt A MAGIC STICK inside them ,,,
I swear MY GF would never go back and has told me to NEVER get rid of them ,,,,, CHICKS LUV EM AND SOON AS THEY FEEL THME INSIDE THERE'S NO GOING BAK ,,,,

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY MAGIC STICK BROTHERS ,,,,
Well to any one who wants to remove them ive tried a few ways and id advise not to use iodine with a cotton bud it probably does work but it may as well be torture stings alot for around 5mins,What worked for me is the wart freezer in the chemist,you have to do it properly and hold it on the area for 20 secs its going to hurt but the pain only lasts for around 45secs then its gone.A few people say they like them on this forum well i dont think to have what looks like spots all over the your head of your **** is going to do you any favours with women.ive nearly got rid of them all and its taken me a month and around 45 euro.Im yet to see if the grow back.
Ok everyone, I'm not completely sure what causes these papules, something to do with moisture. But the other day I read about a toothpaste method, so I applied Colgate Maxifresh to the effected areas (fairly generously) and a day or two after that, the head of my penis peeled and the papules become almost completely unnoticeable, some even appeared to be gone. My penis has only been like this for about 3 days though but I'm confident it will stay like this and I'm even considering repeating the process to eliminate them completely. I was so happy to see that they diminished so quickly and I hope that if anyone else tries it they will have the same results as me. Good luck everyone!
Hey i have PPP I'm 17 years old and I'm having sex a lot the last two years and till now any girl didn't found out. When I was 13,14,15 I was so ******* scared any girl will found out and be like whatt the **** is this **** .. ( i have the m since I'm 13) and then I risked trying to have sex with a girl..but the first few times I had sex I first had a girl which didn't want to give a ******** and I was so ******* lucky because we were in a dark room so it wasn't a chance that she would see them or fell them...but latter I had sex and sed to the girl I don't want her to give me a head because then I don't want to kiss because it's disgusting  ( a very stupid excuse but I tried it and she sed like ok..) ...later I let them blow and so on...and i risked trying it, if they would find out, **** it, I would just act as it was nothing, and if she would say anybody I would say she was lieng  .. but sometimes I tryed to just have the lights of or at least in a dark room and they never found out :)... and I have quit a lot of them but they are quit small...and when a girl gave me a ** sometimes when I was scared she would feel them and i just sed that I like that she gives it deep and just pushed it deep so they couldn't fell them with the tongue... or sometimes when she could see them I just had the skin over my head of my **** till she gave it in her mouth so she didn't see them  ( I do that all the time so she can't see them)....... mostly they don't fell them so yeah that's not a problem...the problem is if they see them hehe :D ... but now I have a girl like for almost a year and we like tried everything with the sex everywhere  .. but she still doesn't know that I have PPP :D I always have my skin over my head at least over the ring and she doesn't see them ... but some times she say like why don't I let her see the head better but I just stat doing something like why do you want to look my penis like a doctor and so on..and she laugh's and forgets it.....so yeah ..that some of my experience with the stupid PPP

My experience may be stupid but I never didn't want to risk ...and I never will want to :S :D

But I'm pleaninng to tell her about them and show her on the internet but I'm still not sure :D I'll see but I definitively won't give toothpast on my **** or burn them or any thing... But I am thinking about the Laser but I will see..i don't want to risk my **** and it still isn't such a problem..Because the girls don't even notice them...

I'm sorry for my bad English!...

Good luck !
Guys... wtf... I've had them all my life. They are in two rows around the head. It looks natural. What the heck are you freaking out about? It doesn't look bad and the ladies LOVE it! I actually didn't know it was rare till I looked it up. I actually feel lucky to be one of the few that has them. Don't sweat it and for the love of God don't let a doc lazer them off! That's ridiculous! Men have evolved this adaptation for a reason! And what the hell? Toothpaste? Seriously? T_T
to have these removed go to WIMPOLE CLINIC LONDON! or go to WWW.PEARLYPENILEPAPULES.CO.UK there is two ways lazer or this way and this way is better by far! they use equipment that simply burn them off under local anesthetic ie a cream applied that numbs your penis! BURNS IT???? YES I KNOW BUT IT DONT HURT OR SCAR AND TRUST ME GUYS I WATCHED IT BEING DONE ON MY OWN PENIS IT IS REALY QUITE MINOR!  i have had this procedure carried out and it is the only place i know of after searching hundreds of sites that actually removes these in about 10minutes! if you do not like these papules as harmless as they are they are an embarressment and can mentally damage you! if you have trouble having sex or dealing with the look of them get it removed! £495.00 is nothing for the feeling of knowing you dont have them anymore! only draw back is you cant have sex for 3 weeks after wards for healing time but **** it she can wait and so can i!
try this site it is great and no surgery http://330e9xschgj9kb1lpkwhiieze7.hop.clickbank.net/
Adam
To Everyone who is self-concious about ppp JUST relax!!! I'm 25 now and ever since I can recall... I've been living with ppp. At about 5yo. It didn't matter... Later as a teenager I was abit uncomfortable because I looked different from the 'studs' in porn movies with smooth-cut penis. Circumcision became another issue and similarly affected my self esteem along with penis size not knowing how I measured up to other guys my age. I later learned to accept evrything about my **** knowing I've never had a complaint from any girl I was ever with. My confidence kept growing bigger and bigger and had countless partners once I learned to live with it. The ppp, like mentioned by few, is pleasurable for chicks. Why do you think some condoms and other pleasuring toys come with ribbed and beaded sufaces and such? Not by accident but for EXTRA pleasure!! My advice for those who are embarrased and not ready to fully expose themselves to their lucky mate is to possibly sacrifice getting oral and skip right to sex or possibly give the chick oral instead.. after all a man should be in control you make the moves the sensation will make her want more if you play your cards right. Confidence comes first, just groom or trim...make it look presentable and there shouldn't be any problem. PPP shouldn't bring you down.
hi, im 14 i have em too.
and ther is a way to make them less noticable before sex or anything like that., okay all u do is go to the bathroom, get tissue and rub it all over your head and on the spots , dots whatever then the head is dry and there alot less noticable , and obvioulsy turn the lights off! ;)
but ive  heard girls like em , and if they see em and even care , say " ohh haha them , oh there nothing had since i was 9". then they will no there nothing ;)
and if you're my age and scared to talk to your prents . DO IT! i did and i found out that my dad had em too, and he said there nothing. :D
anyway best luckof luck guys ;D
PPP are an anatomical variation. 1 in 10 guys have them. No one has ever noticed them. I even brought it up one time and the girl had seen them before, but she said she wouldn't have noticed if I didn't say anything. I would say mine popped up around 10yrs old and freaked me out, until I learned what they are. Don't torture you penis with toothpaste or lasers.
I bought a $10 bottle of Tea Tree oil at CVS maybe 12 days ago and started applying it to the stupid papules, several times a day with a Q-tip. Nothing happened for about 4 days. Then one morning I went to take a leak and when I pulled back my foreskin there were little fleshy white specks on the head of my ****. The next day their were more and I could see the smooth rim of a normal penis in spots that before had been covered in bumps. Every couple of days it seems like I shed more. I feel like they'll probably all go away, or at least become so diminished that nobody would possibly notice them. It's already drastically better and it hasn't even been two weeks. I really didn't think this stuff would work, but it does. I'm not selling anything. You just buy this crap at any CVS or Walgreens or wherever. It's cheap as hell too! Oh and it doesn't hurt or dry out your ****. It's just a little oily.
Ok guys, it's been like 3 weeks and pretty much all of those nasty little ******* are gone! After more than 20 years of living with papules I'm finally free. It only cost me $10.00. Unbelievable. This is the simple solution guys, Tea Tree oil. That's it. I'm not selling anything, just letting you know. This is 100% legit. They just slowly fell off. The head of my **** started feeling rough the other day, so I stopped putting the oil on it and started rubbing it with lotion. This morning I pulled back my foreskin and there was all this dead skin hanging off the head of my ****. Kind of like a snake shedding its skin. I pulled it off and almost all the papules were gone! Can't wait to get a ******* and not have to be nervous that shes going to feel my papules the whole time! You're welcome guys!!!
There is a clinic in Vancouver, BC, Canada doing laser removal of pearly penile papules. www.mcmedgroup.com/PPP.html
Check it out!
Guys the ladies Love it trust me, more then once i have been told by the ladies how quickly they orgasmed or how wet they got! Its a natural ribbed effect and does enhance sexual pleasure for the ladies. You even get Ribbed condoms for heightened pleasure...so what does that tell ya!

I would never get rid off them, i see it as a blessing.

And no im not a stud or hung like a horse! Just naturally ribbed!

Don't worry its normal. But if really bother you i suggest to directly ask to the doctors.
Give this a try, sounds promising.

http://58d78hixq6v32n2gkm2dto2ldk.hop.clickbank.net/
I DEFINITELY HAVE A CURE.. Mine went away after about a week maybe week and a half. I obtained mesalt dressing, which basically aborbs moisture from wherever it is placed through osmosis. The mesalt dressing was placed under my foreskin everyday 24/7. The area becomes a little sensitive but, when I masturbated I started noticing them coming off. I was soo happy after reading everyone's posts on the only cure is to get them lasered off or cauterized off I finally did it without that. I wish i could show all of you a picture. All of them are finally gone!!!!!!! My penis looks great and I kinda can't wait to show it off. I wont ever be embarrassed again.

So when you get the mesalt dressing I advise cutting the mesalt into a small thin strip maybe .5 of a cm maybe a little more. Put it on the PPP. Now i made the mistake of not making a barrier between my foreskin and the mesalt, and the mesalt started to dry out my foreskin so get a barrier... like a piece of gauze and put that over the mesalt and then close your foreskin over the mesalt and gauze. IF YOU EVER FEEL A BURNING SENSATION DO NOT IGNORE IT. Be patient please. Remove the mesalt for a day and then put it back on. Stopping will not delay the process but it will prevent your skin on your penis from drying out and peeling off and trust me. You don't want that to happen. I would say leave the mesalt on for 4 days. Wait a week and see if the PPP fall off and then if not start putting the mesalt back on again. MAKE SURE THERE IS A BARRIER OF GAUZE OR SOMETHING. The foreskin will dry out and crack and retracting the foreskin will be painful because you will get micro tears in the foreskin.

I HOPE THIS WORKS AS WELL FOR YOU AS IT DID FOR ME. PLEASE IF THIS WORKS POST IT SOMEWHERE SO WE CAN RID EVERY GUY WILL PPP FROM THIS PROBLEM. I am sharing it with you aren't I.

I was able to obtain the mesalt dressing through my job but you can't really order it in stores. You can check though. They do sell it online, a litte pricy but definitely worth it.
This post is 100% real it is Sunday May 15th.
feel free to email me with questions anonymous_friend91***@****
I have them and I'm 13 ....... I've done my research and they cost like £600 to remove and with £5 a week pocket money I can't afford that, I was wondering weather I could get it done under the NHS, it is sensitive during sex. I'm embarrassed to tell parents and doc said there not an STI. If anyone could lend me £600 I would be happy,
Pearly Penile Papules
Pearly Penile Papules Removal-Pearly Penile Papules are embarrassing and ruining your sex life. Remove pearly penile  
papules quickly and painlessly today!
I got my PPP removed by a doc in North Vancouver. His website is http://www.mcmedgroup.com/PPP.html
The treatment was quick and pain free. It took me only a few days to completely heal. If you don't like PPP, get them removed and give you peace of mind. It's well worth the money.
Im 14, i'm not sure if i have PPP but I think I do, but i don't want to tell my parents and then go to a doctor about it, because if i do have genital warts i wouldnt know what to do with myself. But if you have PPP I'd say don't worry about it be happy about it really, at least you dont have genital warts...Right.
I have had them for 2 years now but I have got a girlfriend now but I don't know what to say to her about them! Any help?
i'm 20 years old and i've have them for around 3 years now. when i first noticed them i thought i got an STD from having unprotected sex. i think they're disgusting looking and i just want them gone. no girls have noticed yet, but im not having as much sex as i would be if i didnt have them.. my confidence has gone down the drain because of this sh** and personally i dont think a girl would be super stoked if she found out i had them. my di** also has a bad odor to it. i'm not sure if its from the PPP, from not being cercumsized, or from an STD. does anyone else notice a odor?

im seriously considering getting this lazer surgery done to remove them. but i dont know how much it would cost. i live in canada.. i know we dont have to pay nearly as much as other countries for healthcare, but im not really sure if getting lazer surgery to remove PPP from your junk is covered. i want to get rid of them before they get worse and even more gross looking.

in summary, does anyone else notice an unnatural odor? and does anyone know how much lazer surgery in canada would cost?
i just want a normal penis, one that i dont have to feel insecure and ashamed of. this is truly impacting my socail life. i just want to be normal
Yeah I've Got PPP too and was like wtf where have these come from coz I noticed them before I'd even lost my virginity! Now I've researched them and understood what they are I'm now saving up the £550 to get the ******* removed! It makes me too sensitive down there and they don't look pleasant!
I am doing the toothpaste method as well to give rid of these little devils, but whenever i put my foreskin over the toothpaste, even when its dry, in the morning its all moist and nothing has happened except making my ppp even whiter. Any tips on getting them to stay dry at night?
cheers
One can try urine therapy. Apply early morning (first Urine) Let some urine pass and take the mid-urine. Apply every day. You may try for a month.
Here is the article, narrating the benefits of urine therapy.
PPP Treatments review

Penile PP Cure (PPP Cure)

Pearly Penile Papules are treated by scientific methods, unscientific methods as well as natural method.

Scientific method

CO2 laser treatment

The bumps are removed by targeted laser CO2 beam. The cost will be $3000 and it will take 2 to 3 weeks to return to normalcy.

Surgery

The papules are scrapped away under local anesthesia. The treatment is painful and permanent scars will form due to damage of penis tissues. Cost will be $1000 and hospitalization will be for 2 to 4 weeks.
Ads by Google

Unscientific methods

Application of tooth paste or Warts medicines, picking the bumps etc. will damage the tissues and such methods will not give guaranteed result. Also the obtained results will not be permanent.

Natural Method

The Home Remedy method is purely natural. It is painless and will not cause any side effects. This system of treatment was developed by an ex-sufferer of PPP and it is approved by American Holistic Medicines Association. The treatment is carried out by the patient himself in his home. The bumps will disappear within just 3 days and will not reappear. No scars will be formed. It will cost few cents

Hence obviously the Home Remedy method of treatment is the safest, cheapest, quickest and the best for removal of Pearly Penile Papules. This ensures a smooth and safe sexual life in future. This method can relieve you from the mental depression due to the set back in your relationship with your girl friend who got scared on seeing the bumps on your penis. She will no more suspect you as a patient of STD,Warts etc.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/alternative-medicine-articles/natural-ppp-treatment-to-remove-ppp-pearly-penile-papules-3557914.html#ixzz1YJdRaux4
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives
honestly ive had ppp all my life for as long as i can remember and i wanted to get rid of them. but while reading all of the posts i come to find out that they are natural and it brings a BIG sigh of relief to me to find out their not an STD. i have had sex with girls and none have noticed them but from what i can tell, they really like it. im finally starting to get past this situation and continue living my life, and everyone else should do the same.
A related discussion, Pearly Penile Papules was started.
I had PPP for many years and was quite embarassed. Did some research, heard great things about the dermatologist Dr. Barankin in Toronto and went to see him. He zapped them off and told me it would take 1-3 treatments. Its been a few months now, and the one treatment seemed to work like a charm. No reason to be embarassed any further, thankfully there are great treatments nowadays.
how much did it cost?
thanks
what do you say to a girl when she notices? Im in high school and I don't want  a chick to think I have and STD and spread it around the school.
I am from southern oregon and have suffered from these horrible things since i was fourteen. I am 6'3 athletic and a nice guy, yet i have always had horrible self esteem and have been terrible with the ladies all through high school and until now. Im not twenty years old, and two weeks ago I went into a dermatologist in Portland Oregon who removed about a fourth of these guys with a hyfrecator. He told me to wait and see if i liked the results and to come back in a month to get the rest off if i did, and I am amazed. All the information out on the web pretty much tells you your screwed and if you get them removed any way other that co2 lazer your **** will be permantly scarred. Its been two weeks and there is no scarring and the section that i had done is completely smooth and normal! i Cant wait to get the rest done and put these things in the past and finally have some confidence! It only costs 200 dollars too, this dermatologist is saving my life. Dont fall for faulty creams or at home remedies, hyfrecator works and my case was bad.
im trying to use toothpaste and it seems 2 be working not all toothpaste hurts try the simple white kind it drys them out and u can peel of the skin. im using colgate i heard smokers toothpaste and crest r good 2. some toothpaste stings tho so wash it off if it stings too much