penile issue
I am 21 years old and never had sex because I am afraid I can't please a woman. My penis is very small and I dont know how to make it bigger and I dont get erections. I barely masterbate for a few minutes like 2-5 minutes and ejaculate almost instantly. what do I do? I dont want surgery and I dont know if I am allowed to take penile enlargement prescriptions.
penile enlargement prescriptions are a fake!! your size doesn't matter!
When you're with a woman you will be able to satesfie her. Either orally, Fingering, Vaginal sex Can be done in a huge number of positions and variations. Mutual masturbation. Don't worry you'll do just fine.
I have had this condition since I was a newborn. Its because of this I lack confidence to even talk to a girl yet date. I hate it and wish I could do something about it
OK so we have a small penis then, go straight to pegym they have a program on jelqing for beginners, this may be the way forward for you this way you can get used to handling your penis, you can also look up edging why your there its a way you can make yoursefl last longer to ejectulation, but dont worry to much there is a good women waiting for you somewhere. and its not what you have its what you can do with it that counts, and there are lots of ways to sexual happyness, just find yourself some good books on foreplay, sexual postions, oral sex, and so on, and if you can find any look out for old Forums the real early ones are the best and they started in 1970 so lots to look for.
Good L:uck
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle