Men's Health Community
penis bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

penis bleeding

this may sound strange but my boyfriend has been having problems with blood coming out of the tip of his penis.  we went to the doctor once before and they said he had an infection in his prostate and that was why he was having that problem and why everytime he urinated he would leak for minutes after.  they put him on medication ran every std test all came back negative and even did xrays of his kidneys and other things i cant remember now.  after two months they told him they couldnt find any other reason why this was happening it was just some weird infection took him off the medicine and that was that.  now about a month and a half later he is now having the same problem a little light slimey blood came out to his penis and it took three days for it to be more comfortable peeing.  he has tension pain in his penis not in his bladder but in the actual penis and he still drips for about 5 min after he pees.  we are making another doctors app but i would like some kind of information before we go back on wed because his doctor dosent seem to know what the problem is and there is a problem.  thanks mindy
1 Comment
Please have your bf doctor check for "urachal adenocarcinoma".  This should be done by CT with contrast.  This is a  very rare disease, which I was diagnosed with last year.  I had symptoms that seem very similar to what you're describing.  Hopefully, this is not his diagnosis, but if it happens to be, he should be treated at a hospital that has some experience in treating this particular problem.  The Cleveland Clinic or MD Anderson.  I wish you both luck.