penis curves down :/
me penis curves down... i am mean thats not normal right????could you please give me some advice?and help me? what to do?i am not adult :P i am 14-15(this november)it still gets longer and longer :Pi dont know... this is not normall (the most of my friends that i know,they have it normal :/ u knw what i mean ...straight  but i dont sometimes they make fun of me :/) a litle help here?tell me the truth...am i supposed to do any operations or something to fix it? xD plz reply
   Hi there most 90% of men/boys have a curve , in very bad cases there is a operation , some people say about  exercises  you can do , but it is normal to have a curve Please Enjoy your teens ........Bob
okay but what will the girls saying?/feeling?you sure they want me to f**k them? :P
Hi your young lady will be ok you will be ok just relax ,if you want to take a trip to the Doctor Chill........Bob
OK, if your worried then try this, its an exercise called jelqing, there is a begginners page on pegym, it s a site that covers this and more, but dont rush it just do what you are told, its ok did have a curve, and this got rid of mine
Good Luck
so its ok right? i dont need to worry?
No but you want it to curve up not down, and this will help, and as an extra it could incress your size, ie you will be the big boy on the block.
Good Luck
i will try :/ thanks for the advice... :P
but is going and a bit left....much :P!
the nice thing about it curving down is that it goes down the throat nicely when it it long enough, both the giver and receiver enjoy that
Jelqing will cure both, just give a try, and then you can see just how your doing, its that simple, and if you dont like just stop, OK
Good Luck
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle