penis discharge/blood in cum
hi. great site

21 male. had my 1 and only (unprotected )sexual experience 14 months ago with out a condom. had no noticable symptons till 2 months ago started to have a clear discharge from my penis every 2 days or so.. and about 3 weeks ago after masterbating there was some blood mixed in with the ***..

terrified as to what it is.. more than likely sounds like an STD.

anyone got ideas.. more than appreciated.. thanks
14-2 = 12 months is a long time but you never know. I think you have to see a doctor as soon as possible. Blood in semen means generally the presence of some infection, blockage, inflammation or injury anywhere in the male reproductive system. In many cases the cause cannot be identified, but I insist that you have absolutely to see a doctor.

There is no reason though to panic at this point before a diagnosis be made. It may even be something minor that will resolve by itself.
I've had this too, probably just a prostate infection, not something to freak out about.
The doctor will take a sample and test it. Next some RX should clear it up.
k thanks.. just from reading up about discharge it generally means std from..going on monday to check it out..hopefully nothing to serious aka dorment std
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle