penis enlargement problem
i am 20 years old my penis is 4 inch long when it is hard. i want to enlarge my penis? if there is any exercise or home based element that helps me to grow my penis long, please tell me....
in a word "no"...you see pills advertised here and there and all sorts of contraptions but the bottom line is you need to learn to work with what you have...you'll find that many women don't like baseball bat sized penises (penii?) ramming into them as it lowers their enjoyment and increases their pain...yes, there are women who say the bigger the better...but I'd bet there are plenty of women on this very site who would be pleased with what you have..

Learn how to please a woman, not just with your penis but with your hands, your tounge, your mouth and plenty of foreplay..you'll find them screaming for more..  I'm nearly 60 years gold, sllightly less than average in size and have never had a complaint...ask the woman what pleases her....and learn from her.

Jim
Filipmorris191 commented on Male Breast Cancer
Ford60 your status can't be blank ... Comment
Nov 18
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16