penis hardness
i am 29 years old. i mustarbated a lot. now after marriage my wife says my penis is not hard like rod. if i want to make it hard like rod what should i do?
Good sleep habits, plenty of regular exercise, proper diet, positive mental attitude and feelings toward your spouse.  Spice things up a bit in the bedroom with some changes.  Try to introduce some fantasy or roll-play.  Those things should help.

If it is a big problem then you need to see a Dr. to be checked out for health issues.

J
You may search for kegel exercises.visit websites of kundalini yoga, .You may try a hydro therapy- stretch the foreskin of your penis and pour water on the stretched part for 10 minutes a day.Take care of your general health as suggested by the above poster.
If she is not reaching orgasam, you can help her in masturbating her.This can be a stop gap arrangement.kegel exerdises are for both male and female.
Masturbation doen not do any permanent damage. So you need not worry about your past.
By mutual cooperation you can solve the problem.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle