penis sensation
hello, i am 19. i started masturbating at the age of 14.
at 15 my penis health was very good. i used to masturbate once
or twice daily. after few years i used to masturbate 3 times
a day sometimes. gradually the sensitivity of my penis skin
started declining, though i still have interest in sex, i have
this physical problem. since i don't have lot of sensation in my penis, i have to masturbate for a long time, and when i ejaculate the pleasure i get is also of very low quality. i
have to handle my penis quite a while and a bit roughly to ejaculate. i am very much worried as i am in love with
one girl.  i want to know whether there is any non invasive treatment for this problem. in my opinion my habit of excessive masturbation contributed to this. in one of the other posts on "penile nerve damage" you have mentioned
about this problem. if anyone else has this or has any advice it would be appreciated
well i use to masterbate almost as much as you, im 20 now.
i mean i dont know how serious your situation is. but i know i dont reach orgasm very quickly either.i hate to use condoms because its almost impossible to (lack of a better phrase... and im starting to get sick of trying to sound professional)
***. While some of my boys have no problem busting with condoms on. So i know different ppl have different **** sensitivity. only thing i can suggest is to go about a week or 2 w/o jerking off. and see if your sex drive increases. working out 3 xs a week w/o masterbation. usually results in a pleasurable experience on the weekend for me. i have longer lasting orgasms and bigger loads.
Its suppose to say come lol not ****
i was tryna say its difficult to reach orgasm with condoms
Hey I think you should stop riding your **** for 60 to 90days. It will automatically erect as you wanted. Try this becasue I tried  it too & it worked for me. I'm now having a big erect & lots of penis erections as & when.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle