Men's Health Community
penis size

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

penis size

hey everyone, i just wanted to know if anyone would be able to tell me what the average penis size of a 15 year old is. Cuz i'm 15 years old and i have a penis thats around 7 or 7 1/4 inches long...i just don't know if thats concidered "big" or "small". Which is it?
Tags: penis, Health
  • penis size (1 replies):
    im 16 years old, almost 17. i diddnt start pubity untill...[more]
  • penis size (2 replies):
  • Normal Penis Size (2 replies):
    I have always been wondering what normal penis size is.....[more]
  • Small size (14 replies):
    I am writing to see if this is abnormal. My penis is onl...[more]
  • Penis size (3 replies):
    I am 15 years old and have a penis size of 3.5inch foppy...[more]
Well, I'm 18 and I have a 6.5in penis. I always considered 6 to be average, you would be "above average".
Reminder that we need to be cautious when answering with "slang" terminology.  Try to use medical terms like Oceans3 did.  Also, be cautious when answering to someone under 18.  You're supposed to be that age to use the forum.
Slang words (ha** on) could bring unwanted visitors to this medical board when they enter it into a search field.
The average size penis for a man is 6 inches with a hard on.
Well considering your post didn't help at all, and you only seem to comment on my psosts you may want to check some others like: "Blood when taking a ****"
Of course my post helped..it reminded us that this young man is 15 and we could all lose the benefit of this great site.  
BWH--dont' get worked up over nothing.  If you'll read the rest of my posts, you'll see that I respond to a lot of folks.  That's the point, right?
As far as the "blood...">>thanks for the recommendation.  I enjoyed that thread very much.
Have a wonderful day!
In reguard to penis size it differs from each male,The average being for white males 5 to 6 inches long fully erect.In black males it tends to be some longer but not much.In asian men the average being about 4 and a half to 5 inches.The myth of black men it just that a myth.I have seen many black guys in flims and also in many gyms,they are over rated.Being dark in color and if they are of slender build it tends to create a much larger look then is there.For examble if you take a male who weights 200 lbs. with a 6 are 7 inch penis he will appear much smaller than a man with the same size who only weights 150 lbs,case in point.I have know only one man who had as much as a 9 inch penis when erect,but only one.Even the great porno legend John C. Holmes who is said to have a 13 inch penis,had in fact only a 8 1/2 to 9 inches at most.This I know for a fact as I knew someone who was a cousin of his and had seen his penis measured.The largest human male penis ever recorded was 11 and a half inches and was in the eary 1900's.The one man only recorded who was 5'6" tall and weight 165 lbs.So if you are 7 1/2 inches you are in good shape.I myself made the 7 1/2 sometimes with the wright woman 8 inches and have never had rocks thrown at me lol! So be happy and stop making a big deal of it.
ok stop you dont have such a penis size mesure from the base of your pubic bone, stand up straght and then messure
how to enlarge pennis size naturally.???
Has anyone in here tried any natural penis enlargement medicines like enzytes or luvtrak or prosolutions or anything? I am on luvtrak and I want to know what anyone elses reactions are to it.
some people here are lying about they're penis size for example that so called 15 yr old deadendyouth22 who says that his penis is 7 1/2 inches long.... cough cough.... (bollocks...) get a life and dont lie... this dosnt make u feel better about yourself... go and acctually get a girlfriend and she wat she says. people who say they're penis is like 8 and 9 inches long ussualy lie and and acctually have a 6 inch... wich is considerd to be the average and enough to please a woman
Hey i'm 15 to and I have an average penis size of 3.5inches.
Is this abnormal?
I thought i was quite large but compared to 7.5 i feel quite small :(
Can anyone help me grow??
Roya
x
(ps. i no sum1 called alex who has a penis the size of an elephant
he's awesome XD)
top tip:

short shorts make you **** look awesome

x
Alex loves Roya
:D
x
Alex
has
a
small
penis
x
Alex
is
GAY
x
Alex
sleeps
with
the window
opennnn
x
dam i need to get me some short shorts...
dam stop polluting the forums....
and alex sleeps with the window closed when your there
alex.
wants a shag (Y)
x
roya loves alex and wants to fuk him brainless
please stop ruining the forum...
and you CANT use (Y) to represent a thumbs up, this isnt msn ok? (Y)
of course i do ;)
and the name is roy119 to u!

and yes u can! see >> (Y)
haha u just did it u twit!

dude...seriously...who are you?
and roy119 is the only man for me...
im gonna pop a cap in yo *** cus im gangsta..thats rite i said it what you gonna do???
aww bless u bigal119.
wow we have so much in common!
x
wat? your  a gangsta too?
awesome
hahahaha...
char u twit!
x
hey i just turned 15 a few days ago, and my average penis size is just under 5.5 inches
i think the LARGEST it has been is 5.75 or 6 inches
normal?
will it keep growing?
I'm 14 and my penis is. 9 inches long I can fit it in my own mouth! I was just wondering if that was abnormal to put your penis in your own mouth.
Heya Jon, I'm 14 too mine is 8" and so can I. I dunno maybe we're just weird lol!

But hey, bigger the better right? ;)
Well little fella, you have quite a big penis! I'm 53 yrs. old, with an erection of 7" . I think it always has been, and with age hasn't changed for me, However, some woman don't like tooo big of an erection, as that could cause pain and discomfort
im 15 and mine is a little bigger than 7", but when its not erect, it seems really small
is this normal??
Im almost 16 and have an erection varying between 7.5-8'' depending on lotsa stuff. i think i look rly rly small wen im not erect but yer...i get rly self consious at swimming pools etc
I think you're all talking out of your @ss.  The average penis size for a typical white male is between 5 and 7 inches.  There are many polls done to get an average size, but only the men who are comfortable with their own size would be prepared to be measured, so in reality, you will probably find that the average size is closer to 5 inches as those men who 'think' they are small will not go and get measured.

I'm 37 and have been mostly happily married for 8 years and have been together with my wife for over 12 years.  I can bring her to orgasm most times we make love, and my size is generally around 5.5 inches long when hard.  Perfectly normal for me, and it does the job for her.  Obviously we've had to work at it, but most women can't come during sex alone regardless of size anyway, it takes practise to make it perfect.
im 16 and im turning 17 in 2 months. i measured my penis at 8 inches fully erect. Im 6ft 3 i weigh 180. i want to make sure im measuring at the right spot. i dont want to make my penis bigger than it is. i mean its fat. so what are the normal sizes and will i get bigger?
lol measuring at the right spot? just measure the part that would go in the woman u fool.. thats the only part that matters. not that it matters much an inch more or less isnt gunna kill ur sex life.
i be a black man, imma bout 4 and a half foot tall and my **** be around 25 inches long, everytime i get an erection i bust my eyeball...dat shi be normal dawg?
I am 27 and In all honesty I am 8.75 long X 6 in girth when fully erect. I first measured when I was 11 or 12 years old and I was 7 inches long.  I own a penis pump and can get up to 9.33 inches long and 6.5 in girth, but I have to be careful because if I do it for too long I find that I develop little red spots that eventually turn into tiny bruises.  I am proud to say that I can perform Auto-fellatio on myself. When I tell people my size they usually don't believe me, but this actually becomes more flattering to me because they see it as "unbelievable."  The only draw back to being well-endowed is a mental one. A lot of the time when I am with a lady I think too hard about getting it up to show her my size, in turn this renders me too nervous to become aroused. A gift and a curse.
hi i just turned 15 and my penis is only3.9 in but that is so small its only 10 cm and when i had sex wiv my gf she starter to laugh that is not normal. so can any 1 help me ?
People on here are funny especialy the guy that can suck himself...,When i was a kid 14 15 I had a rather long penis for my size 120 lbs and a 7.5 inch penis it looked huge but now im 25 and it grew abit but doesnt look as long.......because im bigger
too the guy that says at 15 you cant have a 7.5 inch penis well dude your wrong,but im not here to argue (dedenyouth22) 6 is everage so your past average were in the same boat...the long boat...lol   as I grow older I hear about pumps and pills it seems nice Im sure with some inhancement i can reach 8.7 9.0  but my wife doesnt like me talking about it..lol now your 18 and im sure it grew a little...lol Your concidered Above average....people think they have small penises because they watch too much porn...Not everyone has a 9-12 inch penis!  be happy with your size!
Your **** is fine. Girls will love it, go ahead and **** some chick
Your c0ck is fine. Girls will dig it. Go ahead and fu ck some chick!
My penis is around 6 inches but if i get really erect and squeeze my butt cheeks i can get it to 7 1/2 how can i stay there.
Hi, I'm 13and my penis is 6" when I'm hard. Is that small or big for my age and will it get bigger?
i am 13 my penis is only 3 when erect..
hi  i am 27 and my penis size is just 4.5" and i am not feeling better because when my i ******* to my gf that time i am thinking i am short so pls. can any 1 tell me solution
and call me on  9892982848 pls.
i am 14 my penis is about 9 1/2 inches long when erect. there is one secret to my size. everyday i stick my **** in a vacumm tube sure it hurts  but the results show my penis used to be only 6 inches  TRY IT
When it comes to enlarging your penis, there are a few things you can do naturally.
Don't try pills and magic devices or special lotions because they wont work.
Try natural methods like jelqing, kegel exercise and penis stretches. I have been using
a system which contains everything I need to last longer and get bigger. As a matter
of fact I have gained 2.1 inches of growth in just 2 months after natural techniques.
Take a look at it, you got nothing to lose... http://www.penisenlargement360.com
Im 14 and my **** is 6-7 in when I have sex
A related discussion, making it work was started.
i'm 14, wat should my penis size be?
A related discussion, pinus erection was started.