penis size
im 16 years old, almost 17. i diddnt start pubity untill way after my 16th birthday. my penis size is about 7inches when errected and only about 2 or 3 when not. can anyone tell me the average penis size when errect and when not errect for somone my age please. im worried about sex because i dont know if im small or not. also is starting pubity at the age i stated normal? can someone please help me?
Hey, dude. Starting puberty at 16 is considered "late normal" but as long as it started you're fine. (I didn't start until I was 16 too).

There is no connection between soft size and hard size. In fact, guys who are smaller when soft usually have a larger percentage increase in size when erect. In other words, a guy like you can have a 2 inch flacid penis that grows to a 7 inch erection and a guy with a 5 inch flacid penis might have a 6 inch erection. That's why we shouldn't compare ourselves to other guys in the shower. And, if the only other erections you've ever seen are in porn, forget it. Those guys are in the movies because they have abnormally large penises.

The average adult erection is about 5.8 inches, so you're larger than average.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle