penis
i have few doubts and i think they are not good for body.
i have started masturbating when i was in 6thclass now i have reduced masturbating,but now i do sex at a gap of 2 month but then regularly upto a week,i occure with night fall once in a week,is it bad? and sometimes after playing with penis i do have pain in nerves in stomach n leg near to penis and also in balls,is it to worry,or is it normal?n i ejaculate very early though i am doing kegel but it is not showing any result,what cam i do,any diet? aur care should i do,people say dont wear tight under wear so now i skip wearing underwear,is it?
Hi Up, I think these pains your are getting after ejeculating, is an orgasm, and that is normal.
Youe other problem of ejeculating early, can be overcome with an exercise called edging, for this just google pegym, and on there you will find out how to do it.
Kegeling is an exercise that will strengthen you ejeculating, and good for pumping blood into your penis for extra hardness.
Whta under wear you wear is your choice, but going commando is cool.
Good Luck
A related discussion, night fall was started.
brice1967 commented on It's me...
Apr 24
dominosarah commented on It's me...
Apr 23
mikesimon commented on It's me...
Apr 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle