phimosis problem..
hi guys n gals, i am 19yrs old and have phimosis i think... i cannot retract my foreskin over the glans. should i be worried? some websites have said that the foreskin should be retractable at puberty, some say at 18.it doesn't look like my foreskin is going to retract anytime soon... i dont want to get circumsized, i want to try streching? is there any excercises i can do, because it is very painful if i try to retract the foreskin. any help would be appreciated. thanks,
hi

firstly no need to panic. I had a similar problem and didnt want to get circumsised.... what you can try is some basic and simple foreskin streching exercises that you can perform your self in the privacy of your bathroom or room.

pls feel free to contact me if I can help provide you any information. You can email me and I would be happy if I can help.

I also have a yahoo group regarding this
***@****
kumaar.***@****
Sounds like Kumaar is right on, sometimes you can stretch your foreskin to uncover the glans.  If the exercises don't work, go see your doctor, they sometimes have to manually retract the foreskin.  Don't worry, they'll numb it first!  :)

Morg
CurfewX Please post medical questio... Comment
Aug 17
jasonkp1978 uploaded new photos
Aug 13
Piparskeggr a few aches, but no real pa... Comment
Aug 11
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle