Men's Health Community
please help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help

My boyfriends penis is not normal his pee hole is on the top of the shaft part and he doesn't ejaculate right away and we have had sex a bunch with out protection because we want a baby but nothing has happened and he told me he had urethra surgery when he was a baby. whats this called? can he have babies? his sperm doesn't just shoot out like normal he has to squeeze it out
2 Comments
Blank
It sounds like its his PC muscle is weak, and its a simple exercise for him, its the same as you doing your pelvicfloor, but for hime it will help him to ejeculate stronger, but for him the more he does the merryer and once hes away he will fill it working and so will you, if you cant work it out with just how to do it, just go to pegym on there you will find lots of info.
Good luck
Blank
That condition is known as epispadia... It is congenital condition, means that he was born with an abnormal opening of his urethra... Usually, this is corrected at an early age... I think that the urethral surgery done on him was to correct this condition... However, i think the condtion recurred... Have him see a Urologic Surgeon...
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank