Men's Health Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

please help

Is anybody here able to help me how to treat my problems? I am being sent  from ordination to ordination a no doctor is able to help. Nothing diagnosed, no treatment and I feel worse and worse. I need an opinion what kindof  doctor could help me.

I will try to summarize my symptoms, so that I will be happy if some specialist or even laic would come up with any idea what could cause my problems. Btw. 8 months ago I was a healthy man, did lots of sports. Age: 28.

So here is the list of my symtoms (symptoms) which started to occur 8 mths ago (first 5 of them I consider as most serious), sorry about my english:

- hypotension (90/60)
- total loss of libido! (already for 2-3 mths)
- fatigue syndrome (mainly after I wake up, or evenings after work)
- decline in the ability of work or concentration
- swollen lymph. nodes in the neck (mainly 1 in the back part, probably posterior cervical, not sure...)
- chronic problems with upper respiratory (cold, stuffy nose, cough,)
- dark circles under eyes (maybe problem since I was born, but it got worse a lot since the other symptoms occured)
- sleep disorders (not able to get asleep, or wake up too soon)
-  last week: problem with kidneys, probably "only" urinary infection (stay out in the cold)
- long-term 37,1 - 37,3 C temperature (the problem ended after 2 weeks vacation at the sea)
- weight loss
- pain in different parts of the body (mainly chest, heart, right part of the neck)
- dry skin on the face, repeatedly occuring rashes on the same parts of the face (nose or under jugal bones)

diagnosed:
- EBV, CMV and toxoplasma gondii IGg positive, IGm negative - as per the doctor, this is NOT the reason of my symptoms, not acute infection
- hypotension 90/60
- negative chlamydia, mycoplasma, HIV, toxocara, borrelia, negative ASLO, CRP.
- slightly low absolute red blood cells
- differentially more lymphocytes than neuthrophiles, otherwise blood count OK.
- lung RTG ok

I avoid eating food made of white flour, I do not eat fried food, fast food or plain sugar, I consume less diary. I eat lot of vegetables, garlic, broccoli, oregano etc... so I don`t think this may be diet related.

Thank you for your opinion.
Hi Martin, what type of work do you do?
Hi, I sit in the office working with PC for 8 hrs a day ...
Hi, if all the doctors dont find anything wrong with you then most likely there nothing going on and your symptoms could be normal for a person sitting at a computer all day. You have a lot of time to focus on your body and could be experiencing some anxiety. Swolen nodes are also a symptom of the common cold as nodes filters infections. The air system in your office could be explosing you to others illnesses like the common cold.
The way you systematically listed your symptoms shows a bit of anxiety and stress.
Is there a good future to where you work for you. I mean in 5 years from now what do you see yourself doing?
When i feel like you, i see my body trying to tell me something. Try to bring out your creative side by writing or some of the arts. Also you might want to check you testostrone level as low test can make you feel this way from what i have read.
Hi, thank you for response. I just completed examination at the internist, he just summarized results from other specialist and made urine tests and blood count. There have been blood traces in my urine and he did not event mention about it! Do you think, together with my erection problems and swollen kidneys, could this be a reason for my problems? Because he just sent me home, that everything is OK at his point of view and recommended me to an endocrinologist...

I don`t have any problems with my job, I am happy I even received a great job offer, which I would like to accept. Of course I am not planning to sit on the same chair 5 years from now :) And creative side? I make music, i play piano and guitar, so I don`t think this may be my problem.

Its very common to have blood traces in urine. i had the same last month in a blood test. What i did was has an ultra scan on my kidneys to make sure they were working properly. Its done in the doctors office with a hand held machine where the doctor can actually see them working.
Just follow the direction of the doctors and remember diet can affect your feeling down.
Dear Doctor.

Could chronical EBV and/or CMV viruses cause some of the symtpoms I mentined above? What do you think? Could some 2-week off work be helpful to this matter and help with my fatigue?
Hi Martinez, Look after reading through what is above I think its all down to SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder, or SAD, or the Winter Blues, is officially recognised by Doctors and Psychiatrists as a medical condition that is thought to affect 2 million people in the UK and Ireland and over 12 Million people across Northern Europe.
Try reading more about it, its not just from the winter blues, office workers suffer the most from fluorescent lights, breathing filtered air, and working on computers, its the screens they do our brains in, have a good read, a lot of it matchs up with you and your symtoms (symptoms).
Good Luck
Hi Martinez, sorry forgot one last thing, its just how offten do you masturbate either before all this happened and now, masturbating and over masturbating, throws up all sorts of bad symtoms (symptoms), loss of energy, eye problems, hair problems, memory problems, sleep problems, and bad skin.
Just an other avenue to look down.