problem with prolactin level
Hello everyone
I am 28 years old. I have abnoramal lack of hair on my hand backs, so I went to an endocrinologist and he asked for a blood test, the results showed a prolactin level of 19.2 ng/ml and a total testosterone of 713 ng/dl.
my doctor said all results are normal and it's not necessary to interfere in your hormone levels. I have googled and think bromocriptine is a very good choice for me but the doctor said it will cause more losing of my body hair but I really need to do sth to resolve my problem with my body. If anyone could help me I really appreciate...
Did you say you are concerned because you do not have hair on the back of your hands? Why is that? Lots of people have hairless hands.
I always tried to disregard that, but it's not normal and has caused so many problems for me. A man should have masculine hands if you agree.
I wouldn't worry about the lack of hair on the back of your hand. It appears that you are a male. High prolactin might cause enlargement or discharge from the nipples in a male, however.
No fortunately I don't have that problems, but still I am sure there is a problem that makes me uncomfortable.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.