problems with my penes
im having some problems with my penes there seems to be tiny cuts that hurt(alot)iv tried alot of solutions but they only way that is most effective is if i do not masturbate or have sex for about a week .and its real  hard to wash  myself please someone if anyone is experiencing the same thing message me

This discussion is related to Cuts around the top of an uncircumcised penis' foreskin?!.
You really need to avoid intercourse, oral sex and masturbation until the cuts have healed or they won't heal properly and could lead to viable scars on your penis.

When they have healed, try using a lubricant to masturbate with and for intercourse.

It could be eczema in which case go see your doctor or a good pharmacist who will be able to recommend over the counter creams to help.

Def sounds like you need to be using lubricant when masturbating and having sex though.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.