pron and ED
My boyfriend of two years has had no interest in sex the entire time we have been together. I reccently found porn in the pocket of his work jeans. he claims someone at work told him to check the site out... I wouldnt mind except he doesnt know how to make love only have porn sex... can you men out there tell me what you think?
thanks
Sounds like he's keeping himself satisfied thru self-pleasure. He love his hand more than he loves you.
My boyfriend of 10 years has a similar problem. He is never interested in sex, though he does have some nice images of big boobied ladies on his computer! His problem is because he is a vegetarian and eats far too much soy product. This has an oestrogenising effect dulling the sexual drive.

The other issue for me and he is that I am very much like his mother to look at, and of course, that is going to an issue.

For you it might be a good idea to sit him down and ask in a non-confronting way (as I did) something like, "I find you very sexually attractive and I am sad to see you aren't feeling the same way to me. Is there something I am doing wrong?"  That's how I found out I am too much like his mum, after he dug out photos and I spoke to people about his mum (she died the year before I met him) plus the soy problem. I learned to live with it, I don't like it,but he is still affectionate.

Good luck
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle