pulse in stomach
i have a strong pulse in my stomach under and around my belly button... I have noticed that my stomach beats along with my heart and it has been this way since i was probably 8 or 10. i am 25 now. i have had abdominal x-rays about a year ago for other reasons (general physical) as well as a cat scan of the area within the last 2 years to look at my appendix area where they said there was some swelling. but that was because of my appendix or intestines i think... i want to know if i have to worry about an abdominal aortic aneurysm... please help me out as this is causing me an enourmous amount of anxiety... thank you. by the way i have been known to drink large amounts of alcohol in the past as well as i have done some steroids and other drugs in the past.... this is the main reason for my concern.
hi i am 30 and have the same thing, was told its normal just some have more visual, your artery aorta is close to the skin, if it were an anerysum it would be a bulge and a pulsing. i did an ultra a few years back and was normal.i still at times worry also about it, anixety suck sometime.,
hang in there
thanks for your comment.... i still am worried though... anybody else have any personal experience in this matter?
I've noticed a similar throbbing in my stomach, but its slightly above the belly button, and has been occuring for quite a few months. But it's painless and only noticible when I sit down and lean back, so it really didn't bother me.
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
HarsheH joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 01
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle