Men's Health Community
question about my boyfriends penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

question about my boyfriends penis

hi i have a question to ask bout my boyfriend  ummm seems every other month he gets either scab looking sore and cut looking sores as well and he feels pain for the cuts anyway he says the scab ones dont hurt but the cuts do and right now he has what looks like 4 little cuts just under the side of the head and i would like to know what he should do i have told him to go get that checked out but he feels its nothing to worry about but im worried that he can start an infection and we have been together now for 2 years and its come and go quite often.... can u please email me some advice my email is irene_veaudry***@**** i would appreciate it very much thank you
The only thing he really can do is get it checked out when it's visible. These things are so much easier to diagnose when a doctor can observe it firsthand. Only then can he say for sure what it is or isnt
I would ask him to be tested for Herpes.
Absolutely. Sounds like an STD.
you should really go and get him checked out it could be many things
but he got checked b4 we started dating and he didnt have any thing like that he was clean and im clean its just confusing  i was reading on the mens health thinggy and hes apparently not the only one with this problem even a couple of vergin boys have that same thing wether it be scabby looking or cut looking!!! i have told him he needs to get that checked out cuz he may wanna do something about it b4 he does get and infection of some sort.... but ya maybe there is something the doc. can priscribe to him for it i dono but i wont noe till he decides to go in!